Just 13 lbs to go!

Options
I am down 52 lbs, with 13 to go.
I am 5 ft 1 and 143 lbs.
These last pounds are extremely stubborn! I know its supposed to be slow at the end. Right now its a little bit over 1/2 lb/week. I miss the days when i could lose 8lbs/month hahaha, those days are no more. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    you are doing awesome! I lost like 13lbs in my first 2 weeks ,and boy oh boy do i miss that! lol I have been basically plateaued since April. hmph. Keep pushing!

Have you had any plateau issues? That is great if you are so close to goal and still losing 1/2lb week!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    YES! I plateaued for 5.5 months!!! SO ANNOYING. i tried everything! i kept changing everything, wouldnt budge. I started doing some meal replacements, i figured something drastically different would help. & it did, i lost 5 lbs that month. now, 1/2 lb/week , sometimes nothing, but usually thats my own fault!
  • AmyLRed
    Options
    ahhh, same here, i kept changing, no luck. I am trying to focus on fitness. Glad you pushed through that plateau!

I am the same height as you, and not 100% sure on my "goal weight". I think i wont know for sure until i am there. I know how i want to look ,and that i want a healthy BF% though!

You are looking great, and the tightening of your belly skin is inspirational to me! Your before picture could almost be my before picture as well!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! .. I think you will bust through, me i had to focus on my diet.

.. This is not really a before pic.. well, it is.. but i am down 52 lbs.. that picture is only 34 lbs between the 2. I didnt take a before pic when i was 195 lbs.. i think I was 178 there.
  • AmyLRed
    Options
    same here, i dont have a true before photo, well, i do, but i have a shirt on!

Can i ask what you did for meal replacements?
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great job!!