Excess Belly Weight

Options
Hi,

I am new to the boards. I know you cannot concentrate on one body area to lose, but I was wondering if wearing a neoprene waist trimmer while exercising would help? It's a stab in the dark, but thought I would ask. Thank you, in advance, for all the feedback.

Replies

• Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, it won't help. Compression can have a temporary effect and make it look like you're losing inches - but it's only temporary, and you will "regain" those inches over the next day or so. Also, if the waist trimmer thing is too tight, it can affect the quality of your exercise. Progress comes slow and steady. Best of luck!
  • getnback2lola
    Options
    Peace & Blessings to all: The waist trimmer is a great question. I use to wear one when exercising and it worked for me, I was just thinking this morning while going for my walk that I should get another one to help speed up the shedding of inches around my mid section. Up until recently I was wearing a whole sauna suit (not recomended) my Doctor advised not to wear the suit so I stopped, well actually today I only wore the top lol so that I could burn more around my mid section, but as of right now no more sauna suit for me, however I would like to purchase another waist slimmer so I am interested in some feedback as well.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    They're useless, don't waste your time or money.
  • krecee
    krecee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bummer! Thanks, Ladies!!