Feeling Nervous...

Options
Hello,

I'm Sarah!

I'm 23, 5ft 5", my CW is 168lb and my GW is 140lb.

My goal feels a million miles away at the moment but I'm hoping MFP will give me a helping hand. I've been on loads of fad diest and always lost a bit of weight but always gained it again. I'm trying to look at MFP as a long term tool rather than a short term solution but feeling very nervous about how its going to go!

Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll offer all the support I can. I'd love to hear everyone else's progress and inspirations!

Take Care

Sarah :-)

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anythinng you put your mind too. You will make it. I hope you have a great day and free to add me if you wish.
  • kds2047
    kds2047 Posts: 8
    Options
    the best part of MFP to me is that its easy and convenient to use and i always have a phone or computer with me. so even when i am out i can easily check calories or see what i need to eat.
    i gain motivation from counting the calories and seeing if i am in the green or not, so far 13 lbs down and its working great! just remember, dont starve yourself, eat when your hungry, just make smart choices.
  • sarahg140
    sarahg140 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm so determined to get on top of my eating habits and make intelligent choices - instead of just gorging on what ever is in the fridge!
  • kds2047
    kds2047 Posts: 8
    Options
    you make smarterchoices by not starving yourself,when you get that first hunger pain go eat a yogert or piece of fruit, because when you are REALLY hungry, you will binge on the fattiest heaviest caloric foods possible