Best protien shakes/powders?

Options
Can anyone give me some ideas for what kind of protien shakes to buy? Im doing a lot of strength training and I would like to add this to my diet but I'm unsure of what kind is best.
Thanks!

Replies

• themichaelf
    Options
    Can anyone give me some ideas for what kind of protien shakes to buy? Im doing a lot of strength training and I would like to add this to my diet but I'm unsure of what kind is best.
    Thanks!

EAS makes a good whey shake - go with chocolate for taste and mix with milk if you can take the extra calories.

if you have a target where you live, market pantry has an identical shake with a little less calories that mixes really well and tastes amazing.

let me know if you have anymore questions!!
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    I personally like "nutrabolics fighters food" there is Chocolate, Vanilla & Acia Berry flavours.
  • haley6251993
    Options
    Okay, thanks :) And I do have a target near me, I think I'll try that.
  • themichaelf
    Options
    Okay, thanks :) And I do have a target near me, I think I'll try that.

let me know what you think of it. the scoop is huge and rather intimidating but it mixes really well... just get a good shaker or be prepared to stir... tastes amazing!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    i try to get most of my protein from food but i have a casein shake (slow release) before bed. ON 100% casein chocolate suprerme is really nice microwaved - better than hot choc :)
  • breyn2004
    breyn2004 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My personal favorites are Pro7 and Myfusion...both found at NutriShop (and maybe GNC?) I like vanilla so I can do various things with it.
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love Beverly Internation UMP. It tastes so good. It is kinda expensive but they are always having sales. My next favorite is Trutein. You can order samples for super cheap on their website. Chocolate Wheyology is yum!
  • samanthatricia
    samanthatricia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I use Shaklee Cinch - they have several different flavors, too!
  • Skyyy12
    Skyyy12 Posts: 24
    Options
    What store can we find these types of shakes?
  • 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    My boss who is a fitness fanatic recommended to me Gold Standard 100 Whey. I haven't tried it yet, but he swears it's the best he's ever had and says it tastes good. He's been in the fitness industry a long time and tried many kinds. Anyway... it's next on my to buy list.
  • haley6251993
    Options
    Okay will do :)
  • missmgray
    missmgray Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    bump