Anyone starting the Beachbody Ultimate Reset?

Options
I'll be starting the Beachbody Ultimate Reset on 7/512. Anyone else going to be starting and want to join me? I could use the extra support!

Replies

• Healthyinandout
    Options
    Not starting it anytime soon, but I know people are loving their results. I want to do it but just a bit nervous about the food plans because I worry that it might be hard to follow. But everyone I know that has done it seemed to be OK with it.
    Good luck with it! Keep me posted.
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I had the same concern so I did the meal plan only a couple weeks ago. There is prep time involved but if you get it done at the beginning of the week, it goes much smoother. The recipes are really delicious! I'm looking forward to adding the supplements and completely resetting my body from the inside out!
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am starting it on Monday 6/11. Can't wait.. but a little nervous, too.
    :))
  • TempleFitClub
    TempleFitClub Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just posted this question--accidentally in the P90X forum. I am looking for others to start with too. It makes me very nervous, and I know I'll need the accountability! I'll let you know if I can commit to your date. For some reason, by the way, I have heard the best start day is Wednesday. Are you avoiding that because that Wed is the July 4th holiday?

Michelle
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I believe the reason why they say to start on a Wednesday is because on days 3 and 4 many people have muscle aches and pains and headaches from the detoxing your body is going through. as well as mood swings and other uncomfortable side effects. it is most common on days 3 and 4, and they figure on the weekend it is easier to deal with.

they also say to take into account any traveling or special events that will happen during the 21 days, and try to plan it for when those aren't a problem. :)
  • melcowenfitness
    Options
    I just posted this question--accidentally in the P90X forum. I am looking for others to start with too. It makes me very nervous, and I know I'll need the accountability! I'll let you know if I can commit to your date. For some reason, by the way, I have heard the best start day is Wednesday. Are you avoiding that because that Wed is the July 4th holiday?

Michelle

Yep. Plus everything that STRONGisSEXY mentioned above. I actually wanted to start the week before but one of my friends is joining me and wanted to wait until after the holiday. I'll send you a friend request! :)

Mel
  • kbrooks323
    kbrooks323 Posts: 22
    Options
    I have a friend who has been doing P90x for 2 weeks now, she has never been physically active but says this program she is able to keep with. I've already noticed some changes, her face already looks thinner! How is everyone else doing with P90x??
  • melcowenfitness
    Options
    I'm finishing up my last week of the Reset and very much looking forward to starting a round of P90X on 8/6/12! It'll be my 3rd round but I haven't done the workouts in over a year. So excited to give it another go, particularly now that I'm a P90X certified trainer and have substantially more knowledge now than I did back then!