New and need friends

Options
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this place and need friends. Lots of them. Motivation, and lots of it. I've tried other tracking programs and pills. The other tracking program got very expensive for me and the pills was to good to be true, and I gained all my weight and then some. I'm trying to do this right and be fit and healthy. I'm going on a trip in May 2013 and want to look and feel my very best.

Replies

• twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this myself but I am always looking for new friends for my support group. Feel free to add me!
  • gigi9887
    gigi9887 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am new to this as well and could use some friends on mfp to stay on track. Feel free to add me!
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    I have been on here a few months. I am starting to see a change in my lifestyle and habits... for the better. It has gotten easier each day. Still no a skinny minny, but I will be someday... or at least healthier :). Add me if you like.
  • ballousgirl
    ballousgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have been on for about a week but trying to change my habits for two months. Feel free to add me. I'm trying to build a group of friends as well!
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this now for about 2 months and have been having a good measure of success. I've lost 17 lbs and about 10 inches. The discipline of logging everything, and that means every single bite, lick and taste, really changes your eating habits. I had a trouble with guesstimating food portions so bought a cheap scale so here I am 2 months later and actually can guess far more accurately.

I'm on every day so feel free to send a friend request if you like....

Cheers,
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! There are plenty of friendly people here with great advice! You'll definitely be looking good for May if you participate in the forums, great motivation! Add me if you like :)
  • betty001
    betty001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on and off for a while and it would be great to have friends on the site. I find it more helpful. I've too have done other programs. I have lost the weight and gain it back plus some more. I wouldn't mind having friends on here to give and recieve support.
  • bicolorbear
    Options
    Im also new started about a week ago been losing a pound a day since then would love some friends on here
  • jazzzzzy97
    jazzzzzy97 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i've been on here for 3 weeks. but, i don't have any friends either on here :-/
  • Raven0909
    Raven0909 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm also new so feel free to add me! Currently I have zero friends so I can use all the adds I can get! Along with all the inspiration I can get as well :) Good Luck to everyone on their journey!!!!
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me!! always ready to offer support and motivation!! :smile:
  • hlw5112
    hlw5112 Posts: 33
    Options
    Alas, I'm also a person with zero friends on here. :C But hopefully that'll change here soon!
  • cyndarella13
    cyndarella13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :)
    Also feel free to add me (other posters) I've been here for 6 days, and I love it.
  • KechiaG
    KechiaG Posts: 55
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am ready to support and be supported!! =)
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Mishadijo
    Mishadijo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was once as you are now... hmmm... feeling like breaking into a cats steven song...

Anyway, feel free to add away. I must say the element that has surprised me regarding MFP is the strong sense of community which permeates here. I certainly did not expect it, and most definately appreciate it.

Good luck!
  • Fam4CO
    Fam4CO Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new to this too.
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I've been on here for three weeks and I'm addicted! Greatest thing to cheer each other on!
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've been an MFP member since last summer! Add me! I love to support and feel supported as well!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Im also new started about a week ago been losing a pound a day since then would love some friends on here

A pound a day?! Wow! Keep up the good work!