Cake Batter...Diet's Worst Enemy!

Options
Ok, so I'm doing a cake for Mothers Day, and I told myself if I'm good today and tomorrow then I can enjoy the dinner and cake on Mothers Day....But, tell me? How in the world are you supposed to make cake and NOT LICK THE BOWL??? :laugh: No one has to answer...I just really had to put that out there.

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Ok, so I'm doing a cake for Mothers Day, and I told myself if I'm good today and tomorrow then I can enjoy the dinner and cake on Mothers Day....But, tell me? How in the world are you supposed to make cake and NOT LICK THE BOWL??? :laugh: No one has to answer...I just really had to put that out there.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Oh man, my grandma always had me lick the bowl and I :heart: :heart: :heart: cake batter because of it. Just hearing you mention it makes me want to go find some...guess I better call my Nanny and put in my order!!! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Cake batter is good but I am more of a chocolate chip cookie dough fiend myself!
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    The worse part is, is that every time I make a cake I tweak the recipie a little, so I HAVE to try it to see if it's going to be good, or if I have to start over! :noway: .... thats my justification anyway! :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Well thank you GrnEyz! :huh: Now I feel like going to the store to get some cake mix and bake a cake just so I can lick the bowl. :laugh: :laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    oooo cake batter ice cream from cold stone!
    now i so want somes... maybe ill get some for my birthday.

thanks for the tip! lol
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    Is your cake batter made with raw eggs? It's not safe to eat raw eggs, you can get salmonella poisoning.:happy:

DON'T EAT IT!!! (feel better now)??:happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Is your cake batter made with raw eggs? It's not safe to eat raw eggs, you can get salmonella poisoning.:happy:

DON'T EAT IT!!! (feel better now)??:happy:

:laugh: You tell them girl! lol
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Actually, if you lick it off your finger, it won't be that many calories..... and if it makes you sick, you'll lose more weight!:laugh: