Starting Brazil Butt Lift on July 30

Options
I am starting Brazil Butt Lift on July 30 and am looking for others who want to do it with me. I need the support and motivation.

Replies

• shoesalwaysfit
    shoesalwaysfit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started today, but my DVD was damaged so I will probably not officially start until I get the replacement. Started the slim down today too. I thought I would be starving, but I am feeling really good.
  • karlagava
    karlagava Posts: 12
    Options
    My package just got delivered today, so I'm starting today! I'll be a week ahead, but I'm glad to find some buddies here!
  • loridaisy1
    loridaisy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started a P90X/BBL hybrid with running 3 x wekk. Would love to check in with you when you start and see how things are going. Hoping to get in shape for fall since I have eaten all summer :wink:
  • JupiterJune
    Options
    I am Brazilian and find the name of this exercise DVD super amusing. I might give it a try, you think I can get a brazilian booty that way? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    fun dvd, and if you can get past the fact that the exercises are not performed to the tempo of the music, and if you take your time with proper technique, you will enjoy it. I did it last month and lost .5" off my hips. Wish I could say that about my thighs.
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want - I'm doing Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift at the same time - back-to-back. Its hard, but it feels good to really work the muscles. Make sure you have some ankle weights and handheld weights...you'll need them. Good luck and have fun with it :0)
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just started today :)
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in the mail. After reading through the plans, I'll be starting. So either today or tomorrow. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I got to workout with Leandro while I was at Coach Summit in Las Vegas in June. He was so funny, but he made the workout fun so it didn't really feel like a workout at all. I came home and ordered the program the next week. I wanted to start it as soon as I got it but decided to finish up the last of ChaLean Extreme. I am so excited to start it next week. I can't wait to get results!
  • shoesalwaysfit
    shoesalwaysfit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    So it's not just me! I thought something was odd there with the tempo of the music.....
  • rachelstrunk
    rachelstrunk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've never done a challenge on here, but count me in! I'll start today with BBL/P90x combo.
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I'm so excited to see so many ready to provide support and motivation to others doing the same program. Please post whichever workout you do and how well you were able to get it done. What was the hardest part of the workout? Since it's a 60-day program, I'd love to hear weekly feedback about results.

Thanks to all of you for stepping up and supporting/motivating us.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to see so many ready to provide support and motivation to others doing the same program. Please post whichever workout you do and how well you were able to get it done. What was the hardest part of the workout? Since it's a 60-day program, I'd love to hear weekly feedback about results.

First day and I did the Bum Bum. I looked and felt like a fish out of water with just about as much grace :embarassed: . I know I will improve but the whole kicked my booty. :bigsmile:
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    First day and I did the Bum Bum. I looked and felt like a fish out of water with just about as much grace :embarassed: . I know I will improve but the whole kicked my booty. :bigsmile:

But the important thing is that you DID it! So proud of you for getting it done!!
  • karlagava
    Options

That's exactly how I felt too and I'm Brazilian (I definitely don't have a Brazilian butt yet). I had to pause so many times and I had done P90X the past 2 weeks. Leandro really kicked my bum bum.
  • Rloral
    Rloral Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 6th week of Brazil Butt Lift. I love it!!!! Cardio Axe is my favorite. I do like them all (other than Tummy Tuck) it hurts my back. So, on the days that it calls for Tummy Tuck, I'll do Shawn T's hard core abs. Good Luck!!!
  • karlagava
    Options
    Rloral, have you gotten any good results??
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I got thro two weeks the first time I did it and lost an inch off my thights, couldn't believe it (even when I was skinny I never lost hardly anything off my legs lol) I honestly couldn't believe how hard some of the workouts are, not a joke. I plan on starting it again after I finish insanity so I'm curious to see what kind of results you all get after following the whole program...
  • Rloral
    Rloral Posts: 112 Member
    Options

I haven't lost any weight (I'm a hard person to lose weight) but I can definitely see a difference in my inner thighs and butt. I can now fit into a smaller size even though I haven't lost any weight.
  • karlagava
    Options

I haven't lost any weight (I'm a hard person to lose weight) but I can definitely see a difference in my inner thighs and butt. I can now fit into a smaller size even though I haven't lost any weight.

I lose weight, but never any on my thighs and butt. If I drop a size I'll be SOOOOOOOO happy!