Not new, Could use some more serious motivated pals!

Options
I have been here over a year now and have lost almost 70lbs. I would like to lose about 30 more and tone up alot, i want to be lean and fit :) I'd like to have some more serious friends with simular goals, & we motivate and give advice to each other to help push along to our goals. Currently i am doing P90X! Feel free to add me! :smile:

Replies

• newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    i have the same goals. i lost about 27 at one time, gained some back but i think i'm more toned. i want to lose about 8 more again if i can and would love to keep running, stay toned and lean
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I have about 7 or so pounds left to lose but I am definietly motivated, committed to a leaner, healthier, stronger me, would love more friends, so feel free to add me.
    In the beginning I was just using the calorie counting/burning tool, now I'm more into the community portion as well.
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    u can add me if you would like to,
  • Lavigne1980
    Options
    Sounds like me, I have about 30-40 pounds to lose, I'm already athletic...but eat way too much :S, I could use some motivation to stay under the calorie intake and continuing my workout. I did P90X cardio tonight, and walked about an hour at lunch and stayed under my calories.

This is also my 1st week though I would just love to be kept motivated!!!
  • lizznagelmiller
    lizznagelmiller Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Been doing this since January took a week off help me get back on track
  • WarriorPrncss
    Options
    I'm right there with you all. I have about 75 to go and I've never been more gungho. Let's do this! :-)
  • jenna066
    jenna066 Posts: 28
    Options
    Thats amazing!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • run17
    run17 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi! That is awesome! You look great from what I can see of your pic. I have been using the myfitnesspal since March to lose the stubborn 20 lbs. I gained since last year. I lost about 15 so far! Have you tried the Nike training club app. for women. It is free and there are so many routines! I have been faithfully using it for about a month. My clothes fit better- I can wear shorts again! I will warn you- It is tough! you will sweat like crazy. I like the advanced "Get Lean' routines. You will get bonus routines the more you workout. You can set music to it. I do it at home or at the gym. all you need are 10-15 lb. dumbells and a medicine ball. You can replace a weight for the medicine ball. You will become addicted! I was so sore the first few days and I do workout all the time! try it! Keep up the good work!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the reply's!
  • igobronco
    igobronco Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Brand new but would love to meet some new friends to keep me on this path.
  • BR07
    BR07 Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me !!!!!! Could really use the motivation :):):)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am right where u are. I have lost 75 lbs need to take another 30 off, and get toned. I have to get motivation myself, got off track for a while.................Joann
  • Ninnyninball
    Ninnyninball Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

Have about 26lbs to lose by December hopefully!
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    I'm on here every day feel free to add me anyone