Looking for some peer pressure

Options
PoohAA
PoohAA Posts: 12 Member
Hello again, MFP world.
Call me Pooh or Poohbear. Depending on my company I will respond to this nickname more readily than my actual name.
I joined in the winter but life changed a little and I got off track. Perhaps my ambitions were too high and when I took a break it just stuck. Perhaps whatever. I know what contributed to my absence and I've dealt with it. I'm ready to work at this again.
My weight went up and down since then but I'm back where I "started". I would like to lose about 50 pounds (current 225)... or more. I'll fine tune the goal when I'm closer and can re-evaluate myself.
I'm looking for some new friends who are active on this site. Anyone who would like to nudge me in the right direction and to be nudged that way. Others like me, in particular, would be nice.
A little about me: I'm 27 and during the day I'm basically sedentary. For summertime fun, I like hiking, swimming, and biking. Year-round I like to dance - swing, contra, and I'm interested in salsa and more exploration of whatever else is out there.
Please feel free to add me, or just say hi! :)

Replies

• WarriorPrncss
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... I've been up and down and now I'm on track to lose a lot. Feel free to add me!
  • PoohAA
    PoohAA Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I've been up and down too. I'm at 190 right now and want to lose 50. I get dicouraged easily, and this journey is hard, so I need as much peer pressure as I can get