3-Day Shakeology Cleanse

Options
Starting a 3-day Shakeology cleanse with a friend from Chicago tomorrow morning! My goal: reenergize the body and lose several pounds quickly and healthfully. She and I will keep track of our progress and keep you posted over the next three days. SHAKEOLOGY THREE TIMES A DAY??! Oh heck yes! Delicious! =D

Who would watch brief 2- to 3-minute vlogs on my progress if I were to post one each day???

Hit me up with a friend request if you want to follow my progress!

Replies

• sheiwat
    sheiwat Posts: 47
    Options
    Is that all you will have??
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    "quickly and healthfully" off of just shakes?...
    ...Good luck.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    What exactly are you cleansing, and how is this any different/better than what your kidneys/liver do on a day-in, day-out basis (besides the $$$ involved)?
  • chrischinchilla
    chrischinchilla Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Should've offered more explanation! First, the three shakes are incredibly healthy...essentially, I'll get a full day's servings of fruits and vegetables PER SHAKE--most Americans, even if they eat tons of vegetables a day, rarely get all their servings of fruits and veggies in a day. And no worries on taste, the shakes are naturally sweetened and are freakin' delicious! Second, the three shakes will be the MAIN portion of the cleanse, but not everything--green tea, fruit (as snacks), and a salad with poultry or fish (white meat only here) will take care of the rest of the cleanse intake.

As for "what exactly are you cleansing," the answer is the entire body! And considering what the kidneys have to put up with--from alcohol to diet soda to even dairy products and sugar-loaded "juice"--Shakeology will be a huge step in providing something completely healthy for the kidneys to work on. Not to mention blood, muscles, bones...everything! As for $$$, it'll be great to save a few bucks on food the next few days!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Wow, that sounds like an amazing plan! I just wish I could buy it around where I live...
  • awaterz79
    awaterz79 Posts: 4
    Options
    it's interesting how these magic shakes inherently make you eat healthier during the day and passively believe the shake was the solution to the problems. i see the same things at work, "i stopped eating junk and lost XX pounds" and this is surprising because?

just entirely too over the top here.
  • b14a3w3
    b14a3w3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So, how is it going? I imagine the first day will be fine but 3 days is a little difficult (for me). I bought a Bowflex Treadclimber and there was a discount coupon with it so I ordered 5 packs each of Chocolate and Greenberry flavored online. I tried the Greenberry as a replacement meal and hated the flavor so I shelved the rest for a few months. I won't waste them so I will be using them in conjunction with my diet in the next few weeks.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Consuming something full of chemicals does not equal a cleanse. Though frankly anything with the word cleanse or detox immediately sets my hackles up....
  • laus_8882
    laus_8882 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Are you flogging the stuff or just a really, really enthusiastic customer?

Trust me, if you're eating tons of fruit and veg, you're getting your five a day, or whatever's advised there. I think it's five veg and two fruit a day here (I'm guessing it's our colonial past, we just want to go one better than the poms) and even that's not difficult to eat.
  • cunfewzed1
    cunfewzed1 Posts: 80
    Options
    Should've offered more explanation! First, the three shakes are incredibly healthy...essentially, I'll get a full day's servings of fruits and vegetables PER SHAKE--most Americans, even if they eat tons of vegetables a day, rarely get all their servings of fruits and veggies in a day. And no worries on taste, the shakes are naturally sweetened and are freakin' delicious! Second, the three shakes will be the MAIN portion of the cleanse, but not everything--green tea, fruit (as snacks), and a salad with poultry or fish (white meat only here) will take care of the rest of the cleanse intake.

As for "what exactly are you cleansing," the answer is the entire body! And considering what the kidneys have to put up with--from alcohol to diet soda to even dairy products and sugar-loaded "juice"--Shakeology will be a huge step in providing something completely healthy for the kidneys to work on. Not to mention blood, muscles, bones...everything! As for $$$, it'll be great to save a few bucks on food the next few days!

This is spam. Delete plz.
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    For the amount of money you spent on one jar of Shakeology you could have bought tons of fresh fruits and veggies from your local market/grocery store and did your own cleanse,
  • chrischinchilla
    chrischinchilla Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    For those of you interested (and those of you hatin'!), here's my first vlog on the subject. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXZcs8LJQhM