• JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    What is Onederland?

Your weight starts with a 1 as a opposed to a 2 or higher :). Sooo, no more 200's for me!

Oh, thank you!

Congrats, OP :flowerforyou:
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I am so close to Onederland!! I get right there and then go up again a few lbs... I know it's close so I will make it.. So good for you getting there.. I'm taking a picture of it when I hit it for sure!!
  • candiliza
    candiliza Posts: 77
    Options
    Wow, great job! I just hit it too within the last couple of weeks so I know how much of a milestone this is!!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's ONEderful!! Congratulations. Feels great to not see that nasty 2 starting your weight on the scale! I'll add you as a friend. I like encouragement, too and will do my best to encourage you.
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's my goal, to hit it in 2012. I love seeing when other people do it. And hey! Good job on the running too!:happy:
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I haven't seen Onederland since I got out of HS, many, many moons ago! Hopefully I'll see it soon! WTG!
  • hijynx74
    hijynx74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! :)
  • amandager
    amandager Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just hit ONEderland myself this morning. So exciting!!!! Keep it up :)
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can't wait to be there with you!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    congrats!!, :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!