Need friends to help ward off pastel stretch pants!

Options
I joined MFP in May this year, and have a couple nice friends, but feel I need a few more to help me keep on track to keep billowy floral tops and pastel stretch pants out of my future! I'm 45, with half a thyroid, and still a good 30 pounds overweight. I shudder as I look around and see what I can easily become if I don't get this under control...... The sooner the better! It's nice to be able to paint my toes again without stopping for breaks to flipping well breathe, but I'm not ready to retire to the land of elastic waist bands and comfortable shoes for the rest of my life...........not that there is anything wrong with that :tongue:

So if anyone would care to join me in the war to eliminate the elastic waistband from our wardrobes, then please add me as a friend. We can damn well chase the stupid things from our closets!!

Replies

• todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    u can add me if you would like to,
  • RedBull0512
    Options
    Hey, I'd be glad to help out!
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Loved the subject line. Feel free to add me. I'm new to the site and need friends too.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend to help ward off the evils of pastel stretchy pants. No one should be frced to wear them. (but can freely choose if they so desire, my stretchy pants are brown leggins)

I am 40, with a wroking thyroid, but hypoglycemia and Chronic Fatigue syndrome.
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Keep me smiling like that and I will be your friend. In short, I'll be your Huckleberry. Add me. :bigsmile:
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious. No mu mus either, just so you know!
  • jmgroberts468
    jmgroberts468 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Omg. Mumus. Back away.......

Thanks all for responding. We are all in this together. :)