Hello everyone! Please welcome me! lol :P

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Amanda, I'm 31 years old and I live in Austin, TX! I just graduated from college for medical administration, I'm seeing a wonderful man, which is very nice since I've dated nothing but jerks since my divorce in 2009. :frown:
I've been making my lifestyle change since 2008, and have already lost 137 pounds so far and am going to lose 60 more to get to my goal weight :smile:
I'm also a member of Sparkpeople.com, which I really like, and my co-worker told me about My Fitness Pal, so I wanted to check it out as well, everything helps, right!
It's very nice to meet everyone- happy weight loss to all! :happy:

Replies

• Red15010
    Red15010 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Congrats on what you've done so far. Thats great.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations! Wow 137! That's excellent! :)
  • libbymathews
    libbymathews Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW great job on the weight loss!
  • eaglemama70
    Options
    Congrats you could be a role model on MFP with all the work you have done. take care and welcome
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Amanda, I'm 31 years old and I live in Austin, TX! I just graduated from college for medical administration, I'm seeing a wonderful man, which is very nice since I've dated nothing but jerks since my divorce in 2009. :frown:
    I've been making my lifestyle change since 2008, and have already lost 137 pounds so far and am going to lose 60 more to get to my goal weight :smile:
    I'm also a member of Sparkpeople.com, which I really like, and my co-worker told me about My Fitness Pal, so I wanted to check it out as well, everything helps, right!
    It's very nice to meet everyone- happy weight loss to all! :happy:

Welcome! Wow, sounds like you've been on a roll! I too am a fellow Sparker, however, it's been a while since I've been there. I'm really liking the facebook-feel of MFP, I get to see updates from all my friends and their progress very easily. Congrats on such an awesome feat, hoping to see you thru to your goal!

I'm always down with having more support, anyone may feel free to add me!
  • amandakalani
    Options
    Thank you! :)