My SEVEN month journey (pics)

Options

Replies

• _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    how often did you jog? How long did you jog? What did you eat (calorie limit)? I have tons of questions

^^^^THIS!
  • asasser2002
    Options
    My inspiration!! I have the C-Section "flap" too. I wish so much it would go away... I looked at your "before" belly and see the way mine is now.. :( I hope it looks like your "this" picture soon!! Did you do anything special to work that area??
  • Lillouns
    Lillouns Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! I hope I look that great after 35 Ibs! :)
  • ytfelmi
    ytfelmi Posts: 47
    Options
    My inspiration!! I have the C-Section "flap" too. I wish so much it would go away... I looked at your "before" belly and see the way mine is now.. :( I hope it looks like your "this" picture soon!! Did you do anything special to work that area??

I was wondering the same thing!!! I had a c-section with my daughter as well, and can only hope my stomach looks like yours when I reach my goal! It's definitely my biggest insecurity..
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    I wanted to ask if you had a c-section because your "before" tummy looked like mine used to. Still trying to totally flatten out that "pouch." Do you feel like your c/s scar area of your stomach is flat (can't tell from the "after" pic)?

Sorry I'm just responding. I still have a little left to work off before its flat...if it ever gets flat. My husband promised me a TT in January if I need it for my hard work!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    You look amazing! Can I ask how much you weigh in your "after" picture? That's exactly how I want to look! What a fantastic transformation!

My SW was 155-160
    My GW was 125

My after picture is 120 ( :
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    how hard is the insanity? saw the infomercial and I am curious...

It is nothing short of its name! I want to cry and cuss Shaun T for everything he is worth until I'm finished. If I ever have the opportunity I'm going to give him the biggest smoochy!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    how often did you jog? How long did you jog? What did you eat (calorie limit)? I have tons of questions

I jogged for 20 minutes every morning...very slow jogging because ok an ex-smoker. And I threw in one or two TMT videos.
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    And thanks for all the sweet comments. If you have questions I am going to try my best to answer them but you can message me and I'll definitely be able to get back to you! ( :
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great!!! Keep up the good work!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Thank you ( :
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Thank you for commenting on my post about needing encouragment for 5'2'' ppl. Truely inspiring. I hope to one day get down tiny in the waist. lol
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    awesome work!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    you look great! congrats!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome progress!
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wowowowowowow!!!! You look totally stunning! I have had THREE C-sections and a hernia surgery and I would LOVE to get a flat stomach again one day. You are truly an inspiration!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Thank y'all so much!!
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love your tummy!!! Its hot!
  • SerenityGelsinger
    SerenityGelsinger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!