Seeing abs!!

Options
I'm as close as I've ever been today! I weighed up on the scale at 171.8 (post workout) but I'm starting to REALLY see my abs! I've been working my butt off (literally..I used to have a giant butt) and although I was seeing results, I've reached a new high today. Hard work DOES pay off, I can't wait for these next couple weeks when I think I'll really get to where I wanna be. I still have a little more flab than I want on the chest (right around nipple and below) and that daggon pouch of fat at the bottom of the abs..but if I can get rid of that, I will be happy ( for now..then it's time to put on a little more size).

If you're currently struggling because you're not seeing the results, or not as fast as you'd like..DON'T GIVE UP! I was feeling like that a couple days ago because my weight went up (over 3k sodium in one day..) but when I finally got out of that I looked better than before! YOU WILL get to where you want to be..just stick with it, put in that effort, and succeed!

Not perfect, but they're there!

vwvogk.jpg

Replies

• cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Awesome! keeps me going!
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    Fantastic, you're looking great, awesome job!!
  • Steventhehro
    Steventhehro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! its great to see the results of the effort I've been putting in