Winning this battle

Options
2»

Replies

• sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow you look wonderful!! How did you get down to your current weight after P90X? Did you do another round?

Hi, thanks. Yes I did another round that started on Jan 1st of this year. I was down to 119 by the end of the round. The additional couple of pounds came after. I am doing Brazil Butt Lift now and I think that has contributed to the 2 additional pounds lost. At this point I am trying to maintain while still lifting the booty and getting leaner with BBL.

You have such great definition in your arms :flowerforyou: good to know P90X works! I tried it for a month last year and then lost steam after my workout buddy and I moved to different locations. Maybe I'll take it up again this spring!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Wow you look wonderful!! How did you get down to your current weight after P90X? Did you do another round?

Hi, thanks. Yes I did another round that started on Jan 1st of this year. I was down to 119 by the end of the round. The additional couple of pounds came after. I am doing Brazil Butt Lift now and I think that has contributed to the 2 additional pounds lost. At this point I am trying to maintain while still lifting the booty and getting leaner with BBL.

You have such great definition in your arms :flowerforyou: good to know P90X works! I tried it for a month last year and then lost steam after my workout buddy and I moved to different locations. Maybe I'll take it up again this spring!

Thanks! You should definitely try to pick it up again. I have a pull up bar that I use on my door frame. I think the pull ups and pushups give me the definition you see.
  • LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I am new to MFP 16 days and today was I had negative voices in my head. U inspired me.
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I am new to MFP 16 days and today was I had negative voices in my head. U inspired me.

Keep those negative voices away!!! It happens, what matters is what you do when that happens to you!
  • AnnaYESiCANdoIT
    AnnaYESiCANdoIT Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! definetly a motivator :) Im doing the jillian michaels 30 DS now and I cannot believe how sore I am after only 2 days doing it! after I finish I want to do the p90x or insanity. after seeing your results I think p90x is in the lead:) thanks alot!
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Kelly043
    Kelly043 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look fantastic, and more importantly, you have achieved a high level of fitness. Thanks for posting. I just joined MFP about 2 & 1/2 weeks ago. After an extremely sedentary start to my year due to my job's busy time, I just started exercising again. It isn't easy with a toddler, but I am making the time to make this happen! It's embarassing when my 4 year old starts running and I can't keep up after the initial burst of jogging!
    Anyway, I'm going to buy 30Day Shred and hope to see some good results from that. I don't want to post my before picture until I lose a little weight first!
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    Thanks Kelly
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Options
    Flat out Awesome!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Amazing....Results...WOW
  • cinderellaaa82
    Options
    Whats MFP and P90X????
  • NewMoi1
    NewMoi1 Posts: 36
    Options
    Amazing results !
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Hotness!!!! Great job!

Michelle
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    Hotness!!!! Great job!

Michelle

Thanks Michelle and every one else!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    U look amazing!! I am doing P90X now. Can't wait to be able to post pics like this.
  • Magentatina12
    Magentatina12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wooowowowowowowo. Such an inspiration! just ordered insanity baby!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Inspiring results! :flowerforyou:
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    Thanks
  • AdamDonahue
    AdamDonahue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job! I have done P90x and completed about 5 weeks and then slowly started to fall away from it. This motivates me to get my butt back on it! Thanks for this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!