In Need Of Encouragement.

Options
I've been faltering a lot lately and I'm honestly not happy with myself because of it. I've decided it's time to start fresh, instead of worrying about all the binging I've been doing for the past week or so. Anyways, I'd love some encouragement and some more friends to take this journey with me!! Feel free to add me or shoot me a message if you want to do this with me!

Replies

• LovelyLathrop
    Options
    LOVE TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS!!! Everyone falls down.. The most important thing is that YOU GET BACK UP and keep GOING. You got it!! It's a lifestyle! It takes some getting used to!! Keep it up girl!!
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • smallFryHuffy
    smallFryHuffy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me! Feel free to add me too :) Would love some more support!
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling your pain! I've been doing the same thing. Time for us to get back on the horse!
    You can do it!
  • agibson2786
    agibson2786 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I heard from someone one time, You are only a few hours from your next meal. If you keep that in mind after messing up, just pick up where you left off. I know with me sometimes its the people that are around me that sabotage me. Feel free to add me, we could encourage each other!
  • alisha7702
    alisha7702 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    everyday u mess up is another day from that goal !!! .. but if u mess up anyway.. get back at it!! feel free to add me!!:smile:
  • Miss_Jevious
    Options
    Yes..I know how you feel, it's hard sometimes! I was in a rut like that a few weeks ago, and let me tell ya, I got my booty in the gym everyday for 5 days...and now I don't feel like eating a bunch of food :) I think I discovered my trick...maybe it would help you too? Add me if ya want, I'm new to this site :)
  • jmommaa
    jmommaa Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm new on here and would love to have friends request to give me a boost and encouragment and advice from others
    I really need to loose .we could help each other thanks
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • aprilmeg
    aprilmeg Posts: 10
    Options
    Keep at it girl! I needed encouragement and a shocking look in the mirror to get my butt in gear and get back on here. It takes mucho huevos to make the effort and I applaud you! All the best on your journey! : )
  • sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have this problem too :( after weeks of messing up (and gaining) I reset my weight and have really started again. You need 1 really good day to not only 'shrink' your appetite, but to get your mind back in the zone. I had my day Sunday and so far so good. Also, I leave about 200- 300 calories spare a day just in case I feel an urge a night. I don't like not being allowed anymore food, so that helps too, when you need something more but still want to stay under your goal :) plan, plan, plan! you can add me.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)

Everyone has bad days like that ... the important thing is to learn from it! A couple bad days ... OK. Well let's make today (or tomorrow) a better day! And go from there!! :)
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    What's done is done. Forgive yourself and move on. Tomorrow is a new day! Request sent!