FINALLY fit into my GOAL dresses!

Options
Today is my 45th Day and here is my story so far :D
I've made it from 193 to 183. 10 lbs so far! with lots of inches off my body

I had this black sundress that I made into my goal dress. I tried it on almost every day for the first month I've been here on MFP.
I really thought it was gonna be impossible to fit into it and I was getting more and more sad.
Starting last week it disappeared into the mysterious disappearing laundry pile and I found it tonight. I decided to try it on again and it didn't fit.... I was sad again but I decided that it was impossible that there was no change. I gave the zipper a little more push and ZWOOP! it zippered ALL the way! IT FITS!!!!!

2v1lvo6.jpg

And then I decided to try on my Banana Rep dress I just got last month. It is a size 14 and I wasn't able to zip it about a finger length more .. I decided to just buy it anyway (my grandma said to just buy it and to lose a little weight :D)
NOW it fits!!!

Day45-Size14DressFits.jpg

Now that I finally fit into both goal dresses! I have a new goal. This is my junior high school & high school prom dress. It is a size 10 and it is now my new goal. This is how much I have to go :D Wish me luck!

Day45-Nextgoal-Size10Dress.jpg

YAY! :D

Replies

• S_L_H
    S_L_H Posts: 2
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
  • Officialas
    Officialas Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wonderful achievement! Hard work pays off and you should feel super proud of yourself right now! :D Congrats!!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up! Can't wait to see the pics in the fully zipped prom dress!
  • melbrown22
    melbrown22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can do it...keep working at it! I have gotten a little disappointed with the numbers on the scale this summer, but like you, I tried on some items that were snug in June and they are very comfortable now...so inches mean more than the number on the scale!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yea for pretty dresses!! Lol, that's awesome! Good luck on your next goal!
  • JalonTicara
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Did the black one come from Banana Republic too?! I love it, I need one! hah

PS: You look great, congrats girl!!!!!!!!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!
    :D
    That is soooo exciting!! :)
  • Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It may not be as lofty a goal as eating for optimum health, but I somehow find the ability to fit into little dresses more immediately gratifying.....it's one of my best motivators! :)

Enjoy those dresses! Congrats!
  • kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!
  • starryskies89
    starryskies89 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How cool, seeing this made my day! It's neat how honest and proud you are of your achievement, Great Job! :) It's always such an awesome feeling to fit into something that didn't fit before.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    awesome :D
  • bodsmack7958
    bodsmack7958 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Lanibugluv
    Lanibugluv Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job! You will get into that dress! I love your ticker! :)
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yay!

Looking great! Keeeep it up! :D
  • victoriajh
    victoriajh Posts: 12
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!!! wow- i never woudl have guessed you were 180- i would have said 150 =) see you have lost more weight than you thought!
  • rusialeelee
    rusialeelee Posts: 143
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for your wonderful compliments..!!
    You've really made this journey easier for me :)
    I can't wait until I'm comfortable wearing these dresses without shrugs and cardigans.
    My arms WILL be toned :D

hehehe thank you!!!
    Any twins and potential friends feel free to add me ! :D
    Thanks again, MFP!!!!!!! <3
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, well done!! You look great :)

My goal dress is also a 14, I'm hoping to fit into it soon!
  • Tifla122
    Tifla122 Posts: 28
    Options
    Great work! Look great!
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!