Sensa

Options
Anyone tried it. im not gonna try it just kinda curious if it really works

Replies

• jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    it probably works if you stick to it, but it's a hassle

and don't do the free trial... it's only a free trial if you send the **** back.. total scam
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I think it would work, but you'd have major problems getting off of it. You haven't learned to adjust your eating habits at all, so you'd just gain all the weight back =/
  • Allie_Mo
    Allie_Mo Posts: 25
    Options
    yeah i was curious about that as well
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    The commercials make it look like fairy dust. **sprinkle Sensa on your Big Mac and large order of fries and you won't get fat!**
    But the website says that it basically just makes you feel full by enhancing your smell...I'm no scientist, but that sounds fishy to me.
    Drink a glass of water before you eat and drink while you eat, that will also make you feel full.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I heard you lose weight because it makes the food taste awful.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I personally wouldn't try the stuff...however a coworker of mine swears by it.
  • Allie_Mo
    Options
    thats all i drink is water anywayyyy!!! :]
  • Allie_Mo
    Options

hahaha :]
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I tried it before I started here and I can tell you that it's a waste of money. It doesn't do anything to curb the appetite.
  • Allie_Mo
    Options
    I tried it before I started here and I can tell you that it's a waste of money. It doesn't do anything to curb the appetite.

I thought so....i just wanted everyones opinion on it
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options

YES! I admit...I fell for it. It makes your food taste like absolute crap.

Plus there's rules with it. You can't put it on anything wet...so spaghetti/pastas or anything with a sauce is out, can't put it on a sandwich unless you eat it dry (no mayo, no mustard), can't put it in soups or on salads, can't put it on oatmeal....complicated and it ruins your food.
  • Alyssabh88
    Alyssabh88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

YES! I admit...I fell for it. It makes your food taste like absolute crap.

Plus there's rules with it. You can't put it on anything wet...so spaghetti/pastas or anything with a sauce is out, can't put it on a sandwich unless you eat it dry (no mayo, no mustard), can't put it in soups or on salads, can't put it on oatmeal....complicated and it ruins your food.

whoa, crazy! knew there had to be a catch!