Mom of two needs encouragement

Options
Hey. I'm a mother of two (7 & 2). I have been trying to lose the baby fat for seven years now. Think I might have actually found a tool useful and easy. And not to mention FREE!! Haha. I love my MyFitnessPal. Been on here for a week and already lost almost two and a half pounds. Now I just need to get some friends that can help keep me on the right track.

Right now, my main goal is to get down below the 200lb mark. Haven't been there in over seven years. After that, I'd like to get down to around 150. But for my height, I really should be about 140 at the MOST. So I have a long way to go. But I'm doing good and have my hopes high. I am getting married in October of 2015. I wanna look sexy in that wedding dress.

I'm trying to maybe find a few friends around my age (26) and who have some long term goals that we could help keep each other on track. Let me know. :)

Replies

• weightloss06
    Options
    Hi there, welcome aboard!!! I am a mum of four and nine years older than you but have baby weight of 6 years to loose too. I am on every day and try to encourage and motivate where i can. This for me is all about a live style change with the added bonus of loosing weight at the same time. I have about 12kg to loose. Would love to have you on board feel free to add me :-)
  • haddock21409
    haddock21409 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to myfitnesspal! I am a mother of 2 also. I have a 3 year old and 2 year old. I to find that I need encouragment so feel free to add me and we can do it together!
  • missbrittanyrae
    missbrittanyrae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I TOO AM 26 AND TRYING TO GET RID OF THE WEIGHT FROM MY TWO BABIES, AGES THREE AND ONE. I AM 5'8 AND 204 LBS. I AHVE LOST QUITE A BIT SINCE MY LAST BABY BUT HAVE A LOT TO GO.
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm not in your age group, I'm 42, but am right where you are otherwise. Have two kids, and am dying to get below 200! Am finally at 200 and can't wait to get to 199!!!! Need to get to 150 like you:) Haven't seen 140 in 25 years though, so I'll be happy with anything at this point! Feel free to add me for mutual encouragement! MFP is a great tool as I'm sure it sounds like you've found out!
  • MrsKoolaid15
    MrsKoolaid15 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I believe I added you all. If not, be sure to add me. I could use all the help I can get. Haha. :)
  • Jenniferyeaman1
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 35 and have an 11yr old and a 7 yr old! I desperately need encouragement as I am working so hard and am gaining wt instead of losing it ! I feel ya!