In need of friends for support and motivation

Options
I'm brand new to myfitnesspal, and I absolutely LOVE it. The community is awesome and I love the fitness and calorie tracker. But I'm afraid that when school and work starts back I'll become to busy, so I really need great friends that are supportive and encouraging, to keep me on track. I promise to be that motivating friend in return. We all need a little push. Please add:)

Replies

• barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a teacher about to go back to school myself and have the same worries! Together we can motivate each other and make sure we stay on track! Feel free to add me:)
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I can definately relate to that. But you can do it. Pack your food and plan. Just like you plan for your kids, plan for yourself. You deserve to feel good.

We are glad to have you here:flowerforyou:
  • cfloresmt
    cfloresmt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The only friend you need is yourself. Friends help, but you need to be ready to do it for yourself and for the right reasons.

Best of luck on your goals! Once you get into a routine, it is much much easier!
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    HI!! I know exactly where you're coming from there I am training to be a nurse and I also work part time every weekend to pay the bills!! it's hard work and I don't have much spare time I have had to learn to be more organised with my meals and plan ahead!! You can do it, we'll all be here to support you!! feel free to add me im on here everyday and always ready to offer support and motivation!! good luck with your weight loss/fitness journey!! :smile:
  • tesszabriskie
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tessa. Let's be fitness friends? I'll do the best I can to motivate you! I agree that we all need a little push sometimes.. especially when we are busy.