Options

Replies

• fiddlegirl8
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am so happy and what perseverance! Keep the faith and keep going. You have a big fan club:)
    haha no fans! just peers that I look up to as well! thank you :D
  • edithejaime
    edithejaime Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow keep up the good work (:
  • lddavis06
    lddavis06 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! So inspiring! You look like you've lost a LOT more than 60 pounds!!
  • after_the_rain
    Options
    Great job!!! My starting weight is close to yours and I hope to be as successful as you! WTG, you look wonderful!
  • keze
    keze Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job! I to am starting at over 300 lbs..how did that happen. Hopefully I can get some off though! You are doing great. Keep up the great work!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    WOW, one day at a time...your a great inspiration, thank you.
  • Raregreeneyes
    Raregreeneyes Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! :)
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Great job! You certainly look like you have lost WAY more than 60 pounds! By the way...you are going to have killer legs when you have reached your goal...they already look terrific! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • esco2142
    esco2142 Posts: 8
    Options
    You look great girl!
  • ucrdancer
    ucrdancer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up!
  • Alyssabh88
    Alyssabh88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to go! you're an inspiration :)
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! huge diff too.. looks like you lost more then 60 to me :drinker:
    whoo hoo .. few more pounds and your in the 200's then!... great job.. you look much much healthier :happy:
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! So inspiring! You look like you've lost a LOT more than 60 pounds!!

what I thought too!!!! you musta worked out a lot and lost a A LOT of INCHES!!!! did you measure?
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WoW! You look positively amazing! What a difference 60 lbs can make. Keep up the great work. Seeing you're success is a huge inspiration. Thank you!
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    thank you! yeah I do, I just started the 30 day shred last week, and I have been trying to do the C25k. and I didn't measure until recently, I wish I would have taken better pictures and took measurements, but I didn't even want to think about how big I was, I just knew that I needed to change. iI used to eat fast food pretty much every other day ( addiction/ ease) but I try for the most part to do all home cooked meals and cut out a lot of hormones and preservatives ( I get bad migraines and that has helped)
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Amazing and awe inspiring - You should be so proud and so should your family :)
    I look forward to the 120 pictures :wink:
  • javadazed
    javadazed Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job - you can really see a difference, keep it up :o)
  • raeCR
    raeCR Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very inspiring!!
  • shedghes
    shedghes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are looking good. Keep up all your hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!