Insert foot, whats YOUR moment (Or your childs)

Options

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    While waiting on my husband to come out of a shop recently a little boy got out of a van and ran inside to lady. A few seconds later a second little boy ran out of the same van into the store. My five year old in a loud voice looks at me and asks "Mommy, is that a clone?" The boys were identical twins dressed exactly alike, lol!!!! There was a gentleman in the van and as we're leaving he has the biggest smile on his face. It wasn't really embarrassing, just funny :laugh:

Random, but, being a sci-fi nerd, I think it's really cool your 5yo knows what a clone is.

Parenting award of the day. :flowerforyou:
  • luvp1nk
    luvp1nk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    About a year ago while I was in the shower, my son pokes his head in and matter of factly says, "mom, boys have a penis and girls have a China". Hahahaha, all I could do was turn around so he couldn't see me laughing at him.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    About a year ago while I was in the shower, my son pokes his head in and matter of factly says, "mom, boys have a penis and girls have a China". Hahahaha, all I could do was turn around so he couldn't see me laughing at him.

I'm not so sure Chyna doesn't have a weenis, also....

170px-Chyna.jpg
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    When my son was 3 (and we lived in Florida), we were in Walmart, when a, um, dentally challenged, man passed us, smiled, and said hello. My son asked me, "Mama, why is that man wearing Bubba teeth?"

It would have been nice to be able to evaporate..........
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband was teaching our 7-year-old son about the differences between boys & girls and to use the proper anatomical terms. Ok, right? So I go to pick them up & my ex wants to show me what our son had learned. So he says, "Son, what do girls have between their legs?" My son replies, "a vagina". I was suitably impressed. Then I asked him what boys have between their legs. My son replies, "BALLS!" He had the 4 or 5 adults in the room crying we were laughing so hard.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I was at Warped Tour many years ago...

I walked up to the Zebrahead tent...one of my favorite bands at the time who had also just replaced their long time lead singer. I went up and was looking at the shirts...the guy at the tent said "oh man we've got the new album for sale right now"...to which I replied "oh I've already got it I love it..."

His response? "Where'd you get it? It's not supposed to be out in stores til next month."

I had downloaded it illegally.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    My wife once got in an argument with her dad...our son was there. She called him a F*cking A**hole...

My son spent the rest of the day calling grandpa a F*cking A**hole...

Grandpa can't hear very well thankfully (although he is a....nevermind).
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Since I have no kids, I'll have to go with a moment my dad always tells me from when I was a child.

I was about 6 years old and my favourite movie at the time was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.....yes, I'm sure some of you are already shuddering at the thought of what I did.

My dad and I were doing the grocery shopping and I pointed down an aisle and said in a loud voice, "Look Dad, It's an Oompa Loompa!"

My dad wanted the ground to swallow him whole. I don't blame him.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Last summer I was interviewing potential babysitters. I wanted the kids to be on their best behavior so the sitter didn't seem overwhelmed by watching three energetic boys at once. They were out in the backyard playing with their dad while I talked to her in the house. I'm going on and on about how great they are, telling her they're well-behaved little gentlemen. I lead her out to the backyard so I could introduce them. As we step outside, there is the 4-year old totally naked from the waist down peeing in the grass. The best part was he got this huge dimply smile and waved to her and yelled "HI!", while midstream.

When she just laughed, I knew I'd found our babysitter.

love this one!! I raised 2 boys and a girl. I know allll about boys peeing outside! :)
  • nene01pop
    nene01pop Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My son was 10 May of 2011... We were at the out patient clinic because he was having a procedure done on his ear to remove a tube that had fallen inside instead of out of his ear, well anyways... The nurse had come in and put the white cream on both of his hands so they would numb it somewhat to have an IV put in. The anthesiologist (Spelling is off) came in to do the IV. well, on the right hand was no luck so he tried the left hand, and mind you... my son had already been given the "funny meds" by now. SO the Dr was unable to get the IV started in the left hand... so my son... said, well I suppose we are just FUBARRED... and I thought I would crawl under my chair. The Dr looked at me and said, he has no clue does he? I said NO... needless to say, I don't use that word anymore.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options

I Am really LOL!!! THAT was cute!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    My ex husband and I were unloading suitcases because we were checking in to a hotel, and it being during a weekend, there were lots of people around. Anyway, my son ( he was 3) yelled out, "Mommy my butt itches!". :frown:
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    When my oldest son was around 2 we were in a grocery store parking lot and he saw a red truck and said it was his daddy's truck. I told him it wasn't and he yelled at the top of his lungs in front of a large group of people walking into the store that I didn't even know who his daddy was. All I could tell the people staring at me was that I definitely did know who his daddy was, lol.

This wasn't really embarrassing to me but I did almost pee myself laughing when my ex husband and I met at a hotel and I decided to get all movie romantic on him by sprinkling rose petals on the bed. He had to call the front desk and ask for new sheets because apparently rose petals will stain white sheets if they're crushed/rolled around on and I was worried they wouldn't be able to get the stains out if we waited until check out time to tell them about it

I seriously spat water everywhere when I read this!!!!! Lol
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I dnt have children of my own but I babysit my nieces and nephews a lot.....

Well, my niece and I were visiting a family function of a then boyfriend of mine. So we're in the backyard all the kids playing and adults laughing and carrying on. Well the neighbor's dog(cute little WHITE poodle) comes out of the doggy door and my niece yells out "Auntie Yoko, Auntie Yoko....LOOK AT THAT OLD *kitten* DOG!" lol! At first I was upset she cursed then I realize in her mind the white fur was grey hair. Lol! I was so embarrassed!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    me my cousin and her kid chace were all in walmart and chase is lets say a free spirit and doesnt hold anythinh back,he's three.

we were in walmart some random lady came up and said, well your just cute,
    he said with out missing a beat " lady,i dont got time for you,your ugly,tutalooou."

i said chase,thats not nice,say im sorry. he said,"im not very sorry,lady."

poor lady.
  • Alyssabh88
    Alyssabh88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Since I have no kids, I'll have to go with a moment my dad always tells me from when I was a child.

I was about 6 years old and my favourite movie at the time was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.....yes, I'm sure some of you are already shuddering at the thought of what I did.

My dad and I were doing the grocery shopping and I pointed down an aisle and said in a loud voice, "Look Dad, It's an Oompa Loompa!"

My dad wanted the ground to swallow him whole. I don't blame him.

lol! i apparantly pulled a similar stunt when i was little...on an elevator i said "mom, look at the little lady!"
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I went into Victoria Secrets to buy a cute HOODIE with my son (4yo) and my daughter (about 6mo at the time) and all the sudden I hear from across the strore (in the best and loudest "look how smart I am mom" 4yo boys voice) "HAHAHA LOOK MOMMY, THESE ARE FOR BOOBIES!" only to look over and see my son waving around a bright pink bra with a big 'ol grin on his face. 8-) Yea, we haven't been back there yet...8-)

Also when my son was about 2 my mom and my aunt took him shopping, my mom said that on the way home her and my aunt were just talking away and while they were stopped at a stop sign behind a few cars my son yells from the back of the van "WHY THE F*%K ARE WE STOPPING!!" ...I have been keeping my road rage to myself since then!!
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    I went into Victoria Secrets to buy a cute HOODIE with my son (4yo) and my daughter (about 6mo at the time) and all the sudden I hear from across the strore (in the best and loudest "look how smart I am mom" 4yo boys voice) "HAHAHA LOOK MOMMY, THESE ARE FOR BOOBIES!" only to look over and see my son waving around a bright pink bra with a big 'ol grin on his face. 8-) Yea, we haven't been back there yet...8-)

Also when my son was about 2 my mom and my aunt took him shopping, my mom said that on the way home her and my aunt were just talking away and while they were stopped at a stop sign behind a few cars my son yells from the back of the van "WHY THE F*%K ARE WE STOPPING!!" ...I have been keeping my road rage to myself since then!!

OMG... I just laughed so loud the dog is barking!! I Love this and can totally relate. My son is 3 and was breastfed for 28 months so he is naturally boob obsessed. Well with mine. But when we go to walmart and we go by the bras he always shouts "Hey mommmmmy!!!! Dossse brahs are for mommy big boobiiies hahahaha!!!" It was really awkward the one time a guy was passing by.. he looked at my son, looked at me.. looked at my boobs.. looks away awkwardly and says.. oh..uhh ave a nice day. I was like :huh:

And the whole road rage thing. OH MAN!!! I'm still laughing. I have horrid road rage and my son is my personal parrot.. so I have to be so careful, esp because he has learned some bad words from dad.. and somehow knows how to use them. One day while at grammies house, she made him mad by telling him no he couldn't play outside and he shouts.. oh what the PHUUCK!! Dammmmit I'm way mad!! :noway:
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options

OMG... I just laughed so loud the dog is barking!! I Love this and can totally relate. My son is 3 and was breastfed for 28 months so he is naturally boob obsessed. Well with mine. But when we go to walmart and we go by the bras he always shouts "Hey mommmmmy!!!! Dossse brahs are for mommy big boobiiies hahahaha!!!" It was really awkward the one time a guy was passing by.. he looked at my son, looked at me.. looked at my boobs.. looks away awkwardly and says.. oh..uhh ave a nice day. I was like :huh:

And the whole road rage thing. OH MAN!!! I'm still laughing. I have horrid road rage and my son is my personal parrot.. so I have to be so careful, esp because he has learned some bad words from dad.. and somehow knows how to use them. One day while at grammies house, she made him mad by telling him no he couldn't play outside and he shouts.. oh what the PHUUCK!! Dammmmit I'm way mad!! :noway:

LOL, boys are so much fun aren' t they!! A little challenging sometimes, but FUN!! 8-)
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Today, I was clearing tables at work and I approached a table and said, "Can I take these plates for you, ladies?"...One lady...one gent...oops...
    In my defense, his back was to me and he was quite feminine...but still. Lordy.