Alcohol (for those of age :) )

Hey guys! Just wondering how you all stay in caloric control when you're out at a bar or in a setting in which alcohol is being served...I like to go out with friends maybe every other week and I was wondering what types of drinks are out there in which I can have a couple and not completely massacre my progress for fhe week, and I know there is isn't really a "healthy" alcohol beverage out there, but was just wondering what you all think!

Replies

• cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    I have stopped drinking so much recently and when I go out I just have a Vodka lime and soda thats quite low calorie, and sometimes I dont even have the Vodka in it.. but thats my lil secret I dont tell my friends.. means Im not the uber drunk one ;)
  • pennaal
    pennaal Posts: 18
    Thanks...that sounds good! By the way I realized I put thise post in the wrong category so I'm moving to Food and Nutrition..thanks :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!