Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    BRUCE-LEE-APPROVES-GIF.gif

I'll be pushing the same tomorrow.
    You get the Bruce Lee seal of approval!
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    lol I thought I did bad the other day when I got 2200. Everyone is different I guess.
  • davidsgirl145
    davidsgirl145 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    idk, ask Popeye's chicken
  • sarahuey1
    sarahuey1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have done 6 before but this is not a positive! Today I ate 2400 and now I feel super super super guilty!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Probably on a girl's night out, damn margaritas! LOL
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Eep.. I don't even know.. Honestly, when I have a binge day like that where I can't keep food out of my mouth, I don't log it, even though I should. The one time I logged, I was at 6k.

I guess I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with bad days.. But man, do I feel flippin' disgusting and angry with myself the next day.
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Most Saturdays I consume around 4000 calories, but I only net around 1000 over after my daily exercise.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I don't know, when I binge I refuse to count calories.
  • flyuk
    flyuk Posts: 28
    Options
    I ate/Drank 3500 calories yesterday and didn't gain an ounce. Woohoo!

On the flip side, I cannot BELIEVE I ate/drank so much!!

What is the highest # of calories in one day you've ever consumed?

I think I ate about 6000 a day for 2 days when I did an endurance mountain climb, but then I was burning off nearly as much if not more. The thing is though, you can't really tell how much of that you have put on by weighing yourself next day, some foods are more calorie dense than others. it's possible to gain weight by eating low calorie water-full foods as opposed to quite dry calorie dense foods.

Eat a pound of nuts and a pound of cucumber and you will weigh exactly the same until the food has been processed and the water expelled. ;)
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Ive eaten 4k today and I feel sick..
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I binged the past sat and ate around 3500 cals. Felt super bloated afterwards and kept farting lol