tummy tuck?

I'm almost at target and look slim in clothes. However I do have some skin issues around my tummy.

I've been giving some serious cosideration to a tummy tuck. Does anyone have any relevant experience to share?

Replies

• winter1213
    winter1213 Posts: 15
    Hi. I same the issues and had my full tummy tuck, breast lift and implant done 24 days ago. Feel free to email if you have any questions. Am actually doing great and have been back to work 2 weeks. Am hoping he'll let me back to the gym after today.
  • michspor
    michspor Posts: 57
    I will be having a tummy tuck next month! My abs are split 5 cm and I look about 4 months pregnant. It has bothered me since my little girl was born. So now I am going to do something about it!
  • 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    I had a full circumferential body lift in April. If you have a "regular" tummy tuck it won't be as extensive, but I detailed the whole process on my blog - jenhudsonmosher.blogspot.com

Other then losing the weight, it was the best decision I ever made.
  • mamabear23
    mamabear23 Posts: 15
    I had one done on June 27th. Best decision I've ever made other than to finally get healthy and lose weight!

www.erinstummytuckjourney.wordpress.com
  • jamm2000
    jamm2000 Posts: 79
    My neighbor had one over a year ago and she looks amazing! She said she was VERY SORE during the healing process but that it was so worth it. Good luck!
  • I had one done on June 27th. Best decision I've ever made other than to finally get healthy and lose weight!

www.erinstummytuckjourney.wordpress.com
    Hello,
    I tried to read your blog but I only got to the part where you decided to get one. How do i read the rest?
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    I wish you every success.

I need to win the lottery, then guess what's top of my list?!
  • Same here!
  • I don't care if I go into debt and have to scrub bathrooms as a secondary part time job to pay for mine. I have lost 90 pounds so far and after I am completely done I willl have lost 180 pounds and I am already combatting skin. I will wait 6 months after my total weight loss to see how I start to tighten ( I lotion religiously and stay hydrated) so hopefully I won't need it but if I do, I will do anything to get it.