What's helping me the most

LauraMustLoseWeight.com

She gives out her "secret" for free
with recipes, Grocery lists, excersize plans, even motivation!!!
i said secrets because of those ads on the corners about " weight loss secrets" lol

btw, whats everyones opinion of the lap band ? too much?

Replies

• Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    I think it depends on the person and their situation. Any kind of weight loss surgery is not a magic cure. People tend to think if you have surgery you are opting for the "easy way out". Nothing could be farther from the truth. I had WLS...I had the gastric bypass. It is simply a tool and I did it more for the fact that I had several co-morbidities going on along with being over weight. My surgery was the right choice for me. But....I still have to be accountable for everything I eat, I still have to work out...I still have to do the same things everyone else is doing. Would I do it again? Absolutely....
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    LauraMustLoseWeight.com

She gives out her "secret" for free
    with recipes, Grocery lists, excersize plans, even motivation!!!
    i said secrets because of those ads on the corners about " weight loss secrets" lol

btw, whats everyones opinion of the lap band ? too much?

I just checked out the site. Wow, what a transformation !!!! I think I will follow Laura's plan.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    I know of two people who lost weight with the surgery and then gained it right back. Plus, one of them was told by her doctor that she is one of the 30% where the surgery just doesn't work.
  • AshleyMustLoseWeight
    AshleyMustLoseWeight Posts: 10 Member
    You're absolutely right. i was just asking because i was watching a lot of youtube videos about it, some were successful, some weren't.
  • AshleyMustLoseWeight
    AshleyMustLoseWeight Posts: 10 Member
    Yess, so am i ! lol shes an inspiration