Northern gal

Options
Hi, sort of new trying to lose 40 lbs. I'm a mom of a crazy two year old and live in the Yukon ( very very northern Canada). This provides some challenges as the winters are hard with 21 hr darkness and not much fruit and veggies, but it is summer so I am getting a head start! Looking for some friends looking to lose!

Replies

• catyp03
    catyp03 Posts: 12
    Options
    My mom just lost 40 lbs in the last year. I'm so prouf of her! At the beggining she tought that it was impossible but she did it! The only exercice that she was doing was to walk at least 45 minutes each day. :)

Good luck!
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Nice introduction. I'm a dad of a bonkers 2 year old girl...I'll send a little sunshine and motivation your way from the east coast of sunny Florida...feel free to add me as a friend.

I'm 20 lbs from a very fit physique and 30lbs from a super sonic fit body...let's see how far we can get.

Chris
  • klinkow
    klinkow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    im from northern minnesota and i know how difficult it can be to get going in the winter even tho ares arnt quite that bad. good luck on your goal, stay posative, you can add me if you like.