31lb down, 53lb to go (with pics) :)

Options
Bunnehface
Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
Hi everyone

This is my first 'success' post, and I thought I'd share it after experiencing a great NSV today. As the weather is so nice in the UK at the moment, I thought I'd dig out my white linen trousers from last summer. The only problem is, they are apparently far too big now!

lunapic_134313507237813_5.jpg

Replies

• thecosmichorn
    thecosmichorn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling. You look gorgeous :-)
  • Kangie08
    Kangie08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look awesome... Keep it up
  • loserforlife
    Options
    Super job you look great!
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! It's such a bittersweet feeling when you are not able to fit in your favorite clothes anymore, LOL!! You look great! Keep it up! :)
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Wow..Way to go, you look great!
  • Bunnehface
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'd like to point out that the top is new, I don't wear the same clothes every year haha, I just like black vests! :laugh:
  • sqwerly
    sqwerly Posts: 31
    Options
    Congrats! That must have felt so good pulling on those baggy pants and knowing how far you have come. Wonderful job, keep up the good work!
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    Isn't that fun? Finding out that your growing out of your clothes in a good way! Congratulations!
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! WOW!!
  • Angebartle
    Angebartle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    congrats you look awesome
  • Pcasiala
    Pcasiala Posts: 1
    Options
    Good job, I bet you feel much better. What an encouragement to others.
  • lauraashley614
    Options
    Such a great feeling! Good job!
  • aliric
    aliric Posts: 69
    Options
    Awesome, Good for you...You look beautiful;)
  • karen4801
    karen4801 Posts: 20
    Options
    Dedication pays off! The change is dramatic and you should be very proud of yourself!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are awesome!
  • Holliday2
    Holliday2 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats from here in Canada. You look great. My lst week and am down 3 lbs. My goal is 30. I will be happy with 1lb a week, easier to keep it off. Love journalling, have done it in the past with weight watchers. I know how to eat healthy, it was the portion size that was way off track. Love hearing how people are doing. Keep it up.
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wooohoo congrats!!! Dontcha love that feeling. Thanks for sharing.
  • feather314
    feather314 Posts: 97
    Options
    Awesome!!! You go girl!!
  • Bunnehface
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your wonderful words of support :) Has really made my day!

I joined MFP in March this year with a start weight of 258 (18 stone 6lb). My goal weight is 174 (12 stone 6lb), which is a healthy weight for my height (5'10). I'm so excited to have come this far already and am really starting to believe that my goal weight is achievable! I'm getting married next year, and was so upset at the idea of being a UK size 22 (US 20) bride...I'm currently a UK size 18 (US 16) and am hopeful that I will get down to a size 14 (US 12) for my big day :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!