Starting over

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am new to fitness pal....at one time, I worked out religiously but have gotten out of the habit. I know eating right and exercise is the key to permanent weight loss. I am in the process of changing gyms.....all of my girlfriends quit so I moving to another gym to work out with a coworker. I need that EXTRA motivation! I turned 48 in June so my goal is the be in shape by my next birthday. My ultimate goal is to be in FIT BY 50 (best shape ever)! Thanks for letting me share and I look forward to starting this journey with you. God Bless!

Replies

• rms171
    rms171 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. Start adding friends. A lot of good motivation sharing your journey with strangers.
  • galecolleen
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me...i try to stay on top of what everyone is doing and offer encouragement as often as possible. This is about making positive changes...and you are headed in the right direction already!
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new at the adding friends too, but if anyone would like encouragement feel free to add me tou your friend list! New can do this! Best wishes to you all on this journey we are on!
    -midge