Looking for some more supportive friends :)

Options
Hi, i've been on MFP for a year on & off (mainly off) and have lost 29lbs :) Now im ready to lose the other 60lb.

I'm looking for some more supportive friends so we can help each other in our journeys :)

xx

Replies

• dutchk
    dutchk Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss and weight to go are pretty close to where I'm at now myself. I too am always looking for friends who offer support and advice. Add me if you like!
  • milliereid
    milliereid Posts: 21
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D
  • jackie3132
    Options
    thats a great weight loss keep up the good work.. i want to lose 30lbs im doing bridesmaid in dec :)
  • Feel free to add me, Im also looking for the support, Im the only female in my household sans the dog, so I get no support from there, only questions as to why i am working out, or eating right. lol
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Domi_BTGfit Posts: 149
    Options
    Hi there :))

We have a great network going that you are more than welcome to join in on if you want? Just add me if you are interested and then I'll ask our supportive group to add you too!

I've lost 54lbs (24.4kg) in the past 12 months and I have another 23lbs (10.3kg) to go!

You can do whatever you put your mind to, and having friends that understand your goals makes the world of difference!
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to gain support and reciprocate that support as well! All the best!
  • met42485
    met42485 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far! I'm around your weight and have a similar goal. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    Great job thus far. Good luck the rest of the way. Feel free to add me anyone looking for supportive friends.
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone just wanted to let anyone that is needing support to add me if they would like. I have lost about 114 lbs. so far so I may have some encourgement or advise I may be able to give to help you reach your goals. ;))
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me, I am still reasonably new to this but I need to lose about 60lbs myself <gulp> However, only if you wouldn't mind having a crazy, ridiculously happy/optimistic, sarcastic wench on your friends list... :bigsmile:
  • schulze1975
    Options
    Please add me! :) i am in the same boat!
  • maandyx0
    maandyx0 Posts: 59
    Options
    I need more friends too. Would love some adds. (:
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Feel free to add me... log in daily! and always give out tons of support!