A little introduction

Options
Hello new friends,

Just joined here and thought I would get my name out there instead of lurking in the shadow. I am 25 and currently pretty overweight. I used to race motocross and stuff but broke my leg and found pot and just gained from then on. I had lost a good amount a year or 2 ago and got under 300 for the first time since high school but have gained it all back. Just trying to get back on track since i'm halfway through my 20's. Always looking to learn about people and make new friends.

Eliott

Replies

• Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    you broke your leg and started getting high? Because of that, you gained weight? Ha ha.......that's awesome! Just sayin..............
  • colli026
    colli026 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This is a great place to track calories and exercise. Also a great place to find encouragement. Feel free to add me!
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    First thing you gotta do is give up the pot! Just walk everyday & eat the right food & you will see yourself transformed! Good luck to you.
  • MissTexas25
    Options
    i know this guy personally, believe me he gave up pot YEARS ago! He was just saying that not being able to race and smoking a lot BACK THEN lead him to gain a lot of weight. lol he does NOT smoke anymore. just sayin lol
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    @pedal yea it sounds awesome lol but i wouldnt recommend doing it I mush rather would have liked to continue riding and stuff instead but I can't say I regret anything.

@cynthia I had gotten to where I would smoke daily but quit about 5 years ago cold turkey, was also a pack or more a day smoker for about 6 years and quit that cold turkey as well about 4 years ago this month so I am on the right track at least!