Looking for support and friendly people!

Options
Hello, my name is Kayla. I just started using MFP this week after deciding I need to be actively involved in my weight loss. Most my life I've been floating around 170 lbs. I somehow got myself up to 200 lbs while going through a rough time, then managed to get back down to 170 after adjusting my eating and exercise back to normal. Now, I'm motivated to lose more to actually become healthy. I want to be less then 150 lbs as that would mean I'm no longer overweight!
Just having a lot of problems with motivation and getting up for exercise. Any friendly suggestions, tips, etc all welcome!

Replies

• colli026
    colli026 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Kayla! Feel free to add me.
  • MrsMeeks2011
    Options
    you can add me too
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.This site is amazing.Feel free to add me :)
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Im sure you will get there!!!! Feel free to add me x
  • moonowl23
    moonowl23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was 164lbs at one point, lost 35 of it, then ballooned back up to 154. Now I'm here to lose the weight I had originally lost (and hopefully more!), and keep it that way! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    We're all here to motivate each other. Feel free to add me and ask for advice from any of us...together we are stronger! :D
  • rogerheffington
    Options
    Good luck Kayla!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent! Support and friends are great to have. It's helped me out a lot!
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    It's a good site and a good tool. Certainly feel free to add me ... if not, good luck on your journey. You are worth it :)

~Matt
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hey! you can add me if you'd like! :)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me,i'm on everyday and am always willing to give support!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome,It's a wonderful site,Add me if you like.
  • staceface519
    staceface519 Posts: 167
    Options
    Why hello there! im fairly new as well. . and after reading your story, it sounds EXACTLY like me (was 170, went to over 200 then back down) so i know how u feel. . . feel free to add me! Welcome!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Add me!! Together we can achive anything!!!
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :D
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I'm on everyday.. and I'm always giving support...
  • Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Kayla!! :) Feel free to add me!!
  • fattythunderthighs
    Options
    You can do it! Add me if you'd like :)
  • Amyeeeeeee
    Amyeeeeeee Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Getting back in the game. I have been working out and trying to eat right< in college so that isnt the case> but week 16 of Dance it out and Zumba @ the YMCA. I feel so so somedays. I hurt daily from joint pain but thats inherited and my Moms side of the family has/had arthritis. ANYWAYS Im looking for positive upbeat ppl to comverse with, share stories, and help each other out. I live in TN but doesnt have to be in my area. ZIf you are from Nashville thats awesome would love to help you out. Have a great Tuesday!