Success! wearing my target outfit!

Options
miracole
miracole Posts: 492 Member
Woohoo! NSV for the day! I was shopping in the States around my birthday in March and I found this little black dress at the Calvin Klein outlet that I LOVED, but it only came in a size smaller than what I was wearing at the time. I sausaged myself into it and managed to get the zipper up but could barely breathe, certainly couldn't walk- but bought it anyway because I knew at some point this dress would become a favourite.

Well I was shopping on the weekend for a dress for a wedding and to my surprise and utter delight I had to ask for a size smaller in every dress that I tried on (officially a medium! yay!) so I decided that today it was time to try on the CK dress again...and today I am totally rockin' it!

target.jpg

Hope you are all celebrating NSVs today as well!

Replies

• soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    woohoo way to go!! you look fantastic!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    you look great and thats a nice dress. But why you took the picture in a public bathroom in front of a toilet is way beyond me!!!!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    you look great and thats a nice dress. But why you took the picture in a public bathroom in front of a toilet is way beyond me!!!!

Ha ha ha am at work and that's the only subtle place to take the shot!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    lol.. you still look beautiful!!! congrats :drinker:
  • MauC25K
    MauC25K Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What a feeling! Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!