my 1st week...........

Options
This my 1st week with MFP and i'm loving it! :love: My 1st 7 days and i lost 3 lbs. and that's with me trying to figure how this whole food diary works. I love 2 see the caloeires i've earned when i put in my excersize. :bigsmile: MFP is a great motivation for me, it's also to that there are people just like me that are trying to get healthy and lose wieght.

Replies

• Anumie23
    Anumie23 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's really awesome, my best friend introduced me to website because shes trying to lose weight also. It really puts things in perspective when you can record and see everything and even plan ahead with meals. I've lost 6 lbs in my first week and i'm really motivated! Good luck!

Athena
  • ideretic
    Options
    I agree! It's a great motivator for me! when I see "black on white" how much calories I already ate it helps me control myself and not to have a snack or something else... also, when I see how many calories I spent during excercising makes me so happy and keeps me going. I'm really glad I discovered MFP :smile:
  • vhardwick
    Options
    Best of luck to you! You are going to love it here. Lots of motivational tools.
  • Tigerlilly31
    Options
    I love it. It teaches me how much a handful here and a handful there can add up to! No wonder I wasn't losing weight! LOL
  • nat1908
    Options
    Well, i guess its true what they say "knowledge is power".:happy:
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Well, i guess its true what they say "knowledge is power".:happy:
    That is my statement on my profile. It is so TRUE!

This has been a great community of people to get support from. Best wishes on your journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!