Taco bowls, without that crap on TV!

Options

Replies

• Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Okay, saw this today, and I will be trying it out tonight.

r6Lei.jpg

I think I'll be putting some black beans and rice with some chicken inside....yum yum! Enjoy!

THANK YOU! Have a relative who wants to buy the TV stuff. I just e-mailed the picture to her. Why spend the money when you can improvise!
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Okay, saw this today, and I will be trying it out tonight.

r6Lei.jpg

I think I'll be putting some black beans and rice with some chicken inside....yum yum!

Enjoy!

neat thanks for shareing
  • julzzz4
    julzzz4 Posts: 72
    Options
    :wink:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • michellelynne474
    michellelynne474 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump....awesome!!
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I bet you could sprinkle with cinnamon and fill with sliced fuit for a healthy dessert

Now that's a good idea
  • ajt917
    ajt917 Posts: 54
    Options
    cant wait to try these! never wold have thought to do that!
  • fitnhealthymama2
    fitnhealthymama2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I bet you could sprinkle with cinnamon and fill with sliced fuit for a healthy dessert

YES!:tongue:
  • gg0106
    gg0106 Posts: 6
    Options
    WOW! I was thinking about buying the TV ones...this is much better for as often as I would use them!...probably once.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options

Great idea! How about using high fiber/low carb tortillas for a totally guiltless taco bowl!
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome.
  • Nikki_Gets_Fit
    Nikki_Gets_Fit Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try this too!! I usually buy the bowls at the store, but these are a lot healthier!
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    great idea!!!!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump for later.
  • schoeppner
    schoeppner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What are you using for the shells, they like great and what a fun taco.
  • Robyn1227
    Robyn1227 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • 2507tiffany
    Options
    I make mine in an oven safe round casserole dish or in a pie plate. depending on wether i want it like a bowl or a plate with sides
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    If you have larger tortillas, upside down on a coffee cup works too. I have a couple of the tv deal baker bowls I found at goodwill, but I will be able to cook a lot more faster for my family of 7 by adding this to another rack on the oven. Thanks!
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    all i know is I am "officially" addicted to these easy tasty treats.. Ive been making the 2-3 times a week for lunches and filling them with all kinds of things...
    taco fillings, salad fillings, chicken and rice, hamburger with beans, mmm mmm mmmm. planning on coming up with some new creations to use them for...

FYI: I used the LARGE flour burritos at first but found them to be kinda clumsy, i am currently using the smaller corn tortillas and they are turning out FAB!!