Hello everyone-introducing myself

Options
sipping on my green tea this morning at work decided I would introduce myself. This is my second day on this site and I'm hoping to make some friends. I've always wanted (and tried) to lose weight but have never really been successful at maintaining it. I always fall off the wagon. I am looking to lose around 30-40 pounds....so what are your goals? what keeps you motivated? any tips?:):drinker:

Replies

• MarineWife0013
    MarineWife0013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, this is also my second "serious" day on MFP. I am also looking to lose 30-40 pounds, feels overwhelming! I want to fit in all my jeans and shorts from 2 years ago, when I was super healthy, and I want to start running again. I love this site so far, it has been so helpful and motivating. Good luck :happy:
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I have really slipped lately but my one year annivesary for this sit is coming up soon:smile:
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I plan to lose 15-20ish, depending on how i'm feeling along the way... feel free to add for extra support (:
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Like MarineWife, this is my second go at it! I believe I'm more focused than I was before and I'm taking the slow and steady pace. Before, I only wanted to lose weight and I did whatever I could to get the numbers down, fad diets, not eating, working out twice a day, seven days a week, etc., etc.! Did I lose the weight? You bet I did, but it was only temporary, because I went back to my old ways and when I wasn't looking, the weight came back! :noway:

So here I am again, working at it, but learning more about myself as I go! I'm looking to lose 40 to 45lbs., so if you like, you can add me to your list of friends.

See ya around!:wink:
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    hey feel free to add me:)
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm looking to lose 30-40 lbs. I added you!
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to mfp!

Have sent you an add. I noticed on your profile we have the same goal weight. I've been on here since the end of Jan and lost 12lb and one dress size. I've got 15-20lb left till goal tho these days im more interested with how i feel and look than with the scales.

Good luck. :-)
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome here everyone. All the best in reaching your goals. I'm a pretty good pal and log in every day (well 85 days straight so far) Feel free to add me if you think we can support one another.