lost four inches on my waist nothing anywhere else. Help.

Options
So I am 4 inches down in the middle but I can't even buy new pants because my hips are now even bigger in relation to my waist...

I used to be 35.5 - 42... Now I am 31 - 42.... Any ideas on how to make my butt trimmer? I know you can't pick where you lose fat, but i am getting worried maybe there isn't fat to lose there. My butt is very firm.... I am worried.

Replies

• jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    You must have some major curve now! I lost way more from my butt than my waist. I did EA active. Involved lots of lunges and squats combined with cardio intervals.
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Fat comes off in the order it went on, be patient.... it'll get there!
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    All I can say is Butt Bible. I'm on level 3 session 2 today. Trust me it does work. I'm not the only one saying this. There's countless other ladies here on MFP saying the same thing. I have lost a lot of cellulite and inches as well as firmed up and rounded my butt. I looked at it the other day I cannot believe how well it actually works!

I belong to the Butt Bible Challenge group.

You can find all three levels and all sessions posted on Youtube for free. Search "The Butt Bible"

Just go at your own pace and modify if you need to. I do and I'm still having beyond excellent results.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    All I can say is Butt Bible. I'm on level 3 session 2 today. Trust me it does work. I'm not the only one saying this. There's countless other ladies here on MFP saying the same thing. I have lost a lot of cellulite and inches as well as firmed up and rounded my butt. I looked at it the other day I cannot believe how well it actually works!

I belong to the Butt Bible Challenge group.

You can find all three levels and all sessions posted on Youtube for free. Search "The Butt Bible"

Just go at your own pace and modify if you need to. I do and I'm still having beyond excellent results.

Oh going to check it out. Thanks!
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    You've lost 4 inches around the waist and you have a firm butt. Yeah, that's...aweful. How do you cope?
  • Kalraii
    Kalraii Posts: 89
    Options
    I can relate - but my WHOLE life, even when I was slim, I had to wear a size bigger trousers because my ACTUAL leg size wouldn't ever get over my big fat butt. I love the stretchy materials or the combat kind. I won't get rid of my butt though, it's great for when I DO want to show it off xD
  • ConstableOdo
    ConstableOdo Posts: 104
    Options
    You've lost 4 inches around the waist and you have a firm butt. Yeah, that's...aweful. How do you cope?

It is a problem. I wear a 16 pant because I have a huge *kitten*. I could probably wear a 10 or 12 if I didn't have that problem. I would look nicer in my clothes but as it is my pants all bunch up around my waist if I wear a belt, or push my shirts out if I don't. Dresses don't fit, nothing fits. It's a problem.
  • ConstableOdo
    ConstableOdo Posts: 104
    Options
    Fat comes off in the order it went on, be patient.... it'll get there!

that doesn't make sense for me... It's always gone 70% on my hips and 30% on my waist. But so far it's been 100% off the waist. Bah!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    lol I'll take that!!! would love to be down 4"!! Be happy with yourself....the rest will follow :)
  • sasssurf
    sasssurf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    A wee thought. I think butts which stay big because one may have a sitting job. My thoughts. I think yoga would help. Need to stretch out the gloots. Pretzel. Bridge. Splits. ...
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Just stay patient. Our bodie take off fat where they want to, when they want to lol. I had a problem with my stomach. I was losing everywhere BUT there but I kept persistent and now that has gone down too. I understand your problem though. I'm pear shaped and I know how it is to have a problem finding pants and dresses!! It's just something I've learned to deal with though. Nothing wrong with being a bit curvy! As you get smaller, I'm sure you will start to appreciate the shape!