I have finally hit 60 loss! (pics)

Options

Replies

• Prestissima
    Prestissima Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look much happier and self confident on your new photos. Wonderful job!
  • aicile41
    aicile41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look amazing!! Water aerobics is an exercise that might not be so bad on your knees. Keep up the good work! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has a dislike for the fake sugar taste, lol
  • kaigausista
    kaigausista Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Amazing results... you look great!
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Well done...keep it up!!! :D
  • MissFitJ
    MissFitJ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you look good keep it up!!!:)
  • mrsrobinsonlauraj
    mrsrobinsonlauraj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great and I am so proud of you!
  • waldenlev
    waldenlev Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Keep up the hard work and you'll hit your goal in no time, but certainly celebrate your successes along the way, you're doing great!
  • Holliday2
    Holliday2 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratulations. Such a difference. I know that as soon as you hear diet you're starving all the time. I've found the best way to lose weight is to journal. I'm much older, but trust me the older you get the harder it is to lose weight. If you know how to eat healthy and try to avoid eating out and stay within portion size, the weight will come off. I started a week ago and love this program. Keep up with what you are doing, you're looking wonderful.
  • dianne011
    dianne011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! you look great!!!! :D
  • lk5144a
    lk5144a Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great Job!!!
  • cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, keep it up!
  • Glenda0707
    Glenda0707 Posts: 16
    Options
    First let me say "GREAT JOB" keep it up! Next, if your knees hurt maybe you could join someplace that has a pool. Less stress on the joints and ligaments !!!! Keep up the momentum!
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You are beautiful! Keep up the great work!
  • cardoza2011
    Options
    Where are you learning to cook healthier from? That is what I am struggling with. I am not a person who likes to cook in the first place, and BTW you look amazing!
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! Super inspiration!! Especially knowing that you did that with minimal exercise. Doesn't matter how fast you're going, just as long as you're moving!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous job! What a journey!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You're doing GREAT! Love your honesty :)
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Where are you learning to cook healthier from? That is what I am struggling with. I am not a person who likes to cook in the first place, and BTW you look amazing!
    I just try recipes that I find on line or find an ingredient that I love and tweak it till its where I want it. the best thing about chicken is its healthy and you can use it 50 million ways. try to stay away from heavy creams, and fating oils. just play with it and have fun :)
  • Kangie08
    Kangie08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Very motivatiing and inspiring.... definitely encourages me to keep working towards my goal.
  • MommyRhi4
    MommyRhi4 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING!! Great Job! Keep up the good work :) Can't wait to see your 100 pound story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!