Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Spinning miles?

Squible
Squible Posts: 359 Member
So Strange question, I going to a spin class tonight which lasts 45mins obv lots of hard work and cals burnt. But I was wondering if anyone worked out how many 'miles' you potentially go?

Strange question I know but I cant think of a way for me to measure it.

Replies

• lbcbeachbum77
    lbcbeachbum77 Posts: 78 Member
    A few of the spin bikes in my class have mileage trackers... of course it all depends on effort/intensity but I think people typically go anywhere from 12-18 miles. Last class my bike did not have one but the instructor who went pretty easy went 12. I am guessing I did about 15.

Oh, and our class was just under an hour.
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    so one time i missed the spin class by like 10 mins so i decided to just do it by myself on a bike, which had all the fancy bells and whistles so about 60 minutes later it said that i did about 22 miles i think. but it really depends, i usually give it my all and go nuts...
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Thanks guys I used to go loads and noticed I was getting fitter at. haven't been since probably the beginning of the year and I know my fitness has dropped.

So I'll probably put it down to about 10 or 12miles for the 45mins

Thanks for the help@