Busy mom looking for friends & Support

Options
Hey all...

I am a 33 year old BUSY mom of 7...we are foster parents to four and have adopted one with two of our own. I work full time as a director of a local day care and I am working my behind off to finally get my weight under control!! I have a goal of 131 lbs to lose and I have lost and gained and lost and gained the same 40 lbs a million times.
I finally feel like I'm on the right track and would LOVE some more friends/support on here :)

Thanks,
Shannon

Replies

• CMKinMI
    CMKinMI Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon,

I have 3 (busy) boys under 5 and I own my own photography biz as well. Im struggling with balance.
  • simeson
    simeson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    Oh photography is something I've done in the past for a few years but just couldn't keep up. It became more a chore then a passion so I stopped. Now I just do things for friends. Its a difficult balance for sure!! Good for you for trying to find time to focus on YOU!!
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi!

You should check out the group "mommys with 50+ to lose". Just search that. It's pretty new but very supportive moms there!

Good luck with your journey!
  • alyssatuininga
    alyssatuininga Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect with some other moms here. Feel free to add me!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    request sent.
  • lindsnjeff
    lindsnjeff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a busy mom as well (although only to two kids =)) But we can all use the support!
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    You can add me I have 4 kids ages 6,3, & 2 years old then also have a 6 month old
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Request sent to you! I have 4 children 23, 21, 18 and 5.
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I am also a mother of two work full time and go to school full-time and try to squeeze my workouts in when i can mostly at night after everything is settle down, :huh: . But i do log onto here everyday to keep track of everything, glad i have the moble app as well it comes in handy.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Busy mom of 2 here, one is almost 5 years and one is 7 months!

I'll send you a request! You can do it~
  • simeson
    simeson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I've requested those that hadn't sent one to me first!
    I really believe its important to be surrounded by like minded people! I love this site and have used it off and on for a while but now hopefully i can make it be more on then off LOL