Hi I am new!!!

Hi am new....I am looking for friends and motivators. I have lost 71 pounds so far since starting my weight loss journey and i have 30 more to go for my mid goal. After that I start my next goal towards 300 pounds. Really would like to bring you guys along thanks!

Replies

• MsJenny813
    MsJenny813 Posts: 18
    Great job so far! This site is great. Can't wait to see you reach your mid-goal!
  • prmtyme
    prmtyme Posts: 3
    thanks i added you through my GF misslandee
  • jenypri
    jenypri Posts: 46
    Welcome to MFP, you will find amazing people to support you and go along with you on your fight for fitness. Consider us your own personal cheerleaders!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Congrats on your loss so far, sounds like you're doing great! Good luck with the rest of your loss. :smile:
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Great job!!! You've come to a really great site full of great people!
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Good job!! Good to make small goals too first! :) add me if you'd like to!
  • Wow! Welcome and Congrats! That is amazing weight loss! Add me :)
  • Welcome to MFP, you will find amazing people to support you and go along with you on your fight for fitness. Consider us your own personal cheerleaders!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
    Love this add me too! :)
  • prmtyme
    prmtyme Posts: 3
    thanks everyone for the encouragement my goal was 100 pounds by october of 2012 i am pretty close but after that i want to keep going!!!
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    Hey. Feel free to add me. Lost 30lbs in the last 6 months using MFP, still a few more to go yet!!
  • shandajenkins70
    shandajenkins70 Posts: 26 Member
    Hey, would love to have ya as a friend sounds like you are already doing amazing. The more people i have to push me and help me along the better. I still have 30 pounds to go have been having some rough spots lately, but i not going to give up, i going to keep on chunkin
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Hi All, I'm looking for more support for this journey we are all on, please feel free to add me!
    thanks!