My 50lb reward (new tattoo)

Options
WandRsmom
WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
I will first say I didn't have any sort of rewards plans when i starting losing. I was rewarding myself with fitness goals, ike being able to do various pushups , b/c when I started I couldn't do a straight legged push up. It was after 30lbs I thought I may want to give myself a little reward for 50. I have always wanted a second tattoo, and knew after finally having our second and last child would be the perfect time (this way I could incoporate both kids in one picture).
So anyways, I am down 50lbs in 7mths. I have shown pics of me, as well they are on my profile should anyone wanna see the progress (still not at goal but its progress).

Here is my reward.

484046_10151976023655305_2129237810_n.jpg

It was just done lastnight. My husband drew the picture and the letters at the bottoms are my kids first initials. I LOVE it . I love that it also forces me to show off all that hard work in short shorts or skirts, that is what my husband wanted for me, an extra push to not cover myself.

Replies

• Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's beautiful! Congratulations on losing 50 pounds....amazing work.
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Nice tattoo and congrats on the 50 lost. I have a tattoo on my foot that incorporates my three kids. A flower colored for each of their birthstone colors. It's nice to have tattoos that hold so much meaning. :)
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss and what an amazing tattoo!! really nice detail :)
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what I am more impressed with, the tattoo, the weight loss or those legs!!!

WOW~
  • ButterflyJourney
    ButterflyJourney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    A nice reminder for you. Whenever you think about eating unhealthy, look at that tattoo. It will remind you of your hard work and sweat to lose 50 lbs! Congratulations.
  • WandRsmom
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I truly love it. I have one small tattoo on my back as well and although I certainly don't regret it, its just kinda pretty not nearly as meaningful or stunning as this piece.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing!

Congratulations losing 50 pounds! Great job!
  • mindiek2
    mindiek2 Posts: 21
    Options
    That is totally my 40 pound weightloss goal! I am getting another tattoo! I just seem to be hovering right now.. grrr
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Nice calves!
  • WandRsmom
    Options
    Nice calves!

Thanks, they've been a lot of hard work !
  • salazar3126
    Options
    This is one of my goals when I get down to 135 pounds i want a peice on my side that says With God all things are possible! 23 more pounds to go!
  • WandRsmom
    Options
    This is one of my goals when I get down to 135 pounds i want a peice on my side that says With God all things are possible! 23 more pounds to go!

Lots of luck! Be sure to post pics when you get it.

I am thinking when I hit my final goal ( not sure if its the ten I have on my ticker or more yet) I am thinking of getting writing as well,
    "Go , then . There are other worlds then these"

ETA: that is from The Dark Tower series just an FYI
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 50 pound weight lose! Great job! The tattoo is awesome!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, congrats!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Nice I must say. I have been thinking of getting one when I hit my fiffty mark. But I so hate pain I am not sure I can do it:cry:
  • jknottage
    jknottage Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job and nice tat!! That is my goal as well - a 2nd tattoo (my hubby got his first for his 50 lbs lost too!), still deciding on what I'm getting, but definately going to somehow represent my 4 kids in it.
    Keep up the good work!
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Your ink is stunning. Great detail, yet not too complex. Pure and simple, with meaning.
    One of the nicest tattoos I have seen.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    after a 100 pound i am getting on on my side..awesome job
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 50. I don't see the letters in the tree. Do you like Type 0 Negative?
  • ShawnaIrene
    Options
    Congratulations...this is a big goal. I have been trying to lose 40 pounds of pregancy fat for 22 years..I am envious of people that can actually do it...way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!