New

Options
Hello. I am new here. This app looks very promising.
I hope it helps me reach my goals faster since I am working out and watching my calorie intake!

Replies

• JoshG78
    JoshG78 Posts: 3
    Options
    Ok, let's commit to this and make it happen!
  • cz611
    cz611 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hola, Maricela and welcome! I'm addicted to this site...feel free to add me :smile:
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    i love this site too!! You can add me the more support the better
  • Maricela526
    Maricela526 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I sent you all a friend request.
    Bare with me I am new dont even see notifications when people respond :smile:
  • jenniferlittle22
    Options
    welcome. I am new as well. its been a week. I love this site.
  • clutz15
    clutz15 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also new to the site, just two days. Just figuring everything out but already love it! If I knew how to "friend" ya all I would LOL!
  • Maricela526
    Maricela526 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    have you lost any weight while using this program within the past week?
  • clutz15
    Options
    I've lost a total of 5 pounds since I started watching what I was eating....2 weeks ago THREE of those pounds was in the last two days with using myfitnesspal! Love keeping track of what I eat makes me accountable for everything I put in my mouth. And l love adding the workout points!!
  • themichaelf
    Options
    Hello. I am new here. This app looks very promising.
    I hope it helps me reach my goals faster since I am working out and watching my calorie intake!

welcome to MFP... i am fairly new to this site as well but not new to being concious of what you're eating. that is the great thing to me about this site is that you can now see what it is that is going into your body. it will open your eyes for sure.

feel free to add me :)
  • clutz15
    Options
    I just realized you probably saw my "5 pound" thing. I used my weight from when I started two weeks ago since I have been trying to eat healthy. That date was a significant day for me and will be easy to remember when I started losing the weight. I'm hoping to lose another 30. Going to Vegas in Oct (no kids!!!)!!! Don't think I will lose it all by then but should be well on my way to feeling and looking good.