Anyone starting Insanity soon?

Options
I will be receiving Insanity tomorrow and I am planning on starting on Wednesday or Thursday. I was wondering if anyone else plans on starting it soon or has already started. Maybe we can start a group or at least be friends. :happy:

Replies

• Kei801
    Kei801 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting it tomorrow ^^
    Let's hope I won't break a leg. LOL
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    You won't break a leg!
  • xxnellie146xx
    Options
    Anyone else?!
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to a group that does Insanity- from beginners (like me) to hard cores that are on their 2nd or more round. It's a great place for motivation and support!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/678634-insanity-updates-progress-new-group?page=2
  • xxnellie146xx
    Options
    Here is a link to a group that does Insanity- from beginners (like me) to hard cores that are on their 2nd or more round. It's a great place for motivation and support!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/678634-insanity-updates-progress-new-group?page=2

Thank you!
  • 67turtle
    67turtle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i completed Insanity about 2 months ago. i am starting a RevAbs today. I would appreciate the opportunity to support you along your workout program. I will be doing Insanity again later this year.
  • jmegrl1
    jmegrl1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I should be getting the videos next Friday and starting, if you wanted to keep tabs rather than join a group - let me know!!
  • giggalon
    giggalon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I started Insanity yesterday...its really really tough but im determined to complete it!
    Im sure motivating each other will defo help us all!
    Looking forward to comparing notes! Where did you buy your insanity from?
    :)
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    I have been doing it the past few months. Not everyday but I do it like 3-4 times a week in between weight lifting. I will say at first it kicks your @ss but it doesn't take long at all to condition yourself to be able make it through the entire workout. Just be sure to keep your intensity as high as you can and take a 10 sec break when needed!
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Month 2 of Insanity in 2 weeks. I enjoy it but very important to stay hydrated and keep you intensity level up while you undergo the exercises. Haven't seen any physical changes yet but I've noticed my energy level is up 200% after the first 2 weeks.
  • NaeSimpson
    NaeSimpson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Find a beach body coach or group...even if you don't join fully you can get a free membership and the support is AWESOME! I'm on day 3, day 4 is tonight and they are SO motivational....Good luck!
  • luvhandles74
    luvhandles74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im on day 52 right now. I'm thinking I might start round two after a week or two off to concentrate on my running for a minute..
  • peppymrcaudle
    Options
    My husband and I will be starting today. Let me know how you guys are doing.