Need some friends

Options
aeskala
aeskala Posts: 1 Member
Hey everyone. I have been using the app on my phone on and off for several months but findin it hard to stick with it. I think I need a few friends to add me to help keep me motivated. I am 5ft and at 119 lbs. i keep creeping up and scales and I want to get in control before it starts gettin too bad. I feel best when I'm between 108-110 lbs. please add me if you want and we can keep an eye on each other and give encouragement when it's needed. I don't have a great support system at home. My husband has never been in shape and does not care what or how much he eats. I'm just looking for some people to follow to keep me on track and keep me going. Thanks.

Replies

• LizL217
    LizL217 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, just looking for a little extra support to help me on the path toward a healthier lifestyle. We can help each other out!

Exercise is where I need the most motivation, so if you have some fun challenges feel free to send them my way!
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. ive been maintaining a year and a half, i can give some help.
  • livingdeadbuddha
    livingdeadbuddha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm losing about 15 pounds on my journey, anyone can feel free to add me for extra support!
  • JamieRena2012
    JamieRena2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    feel free to add and SUPPORT lol!
  • Add me guys(: My old account got deleted for some reason, so i made a new one. I would really appreciate it if you would add me again(:! Thankss!
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, lost 30lb in the run up to my wedding in May using MFP but stuck on the last stone!!
  • RobinShay
    RobinShay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just add me:)
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Having friends to support one another is great.Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • tlctrace
    tlctrace Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • JackShow70
    JackShow70 Posts: 49
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been here a week, and have found the site/community helpful :)
  • nicnac0215
    nicnac0215 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also fairly new and am having a problem sticking w/ it as well....as well as exercising consistently :( Please feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :)
  • ricky4ever
    Options
    I have a similar goal! I am also 5ft and about 117, but also creepy up there! Don't let your husband keep you from eating healthy! Add me!
  • Sempurna
    Sempurna Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new here and if I think having friends is a great idea for trying to stay on track. Add me
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    We have different goals, but we can always motivate each other!
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost thirty pounds a year ago. Have been on a plateau for the last 8 or 9 months. Looking for support and motivation to get these last thirty or so pounds off.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    MFP is here to be your support group. It is important to add friends and get to know the community. There are people who have been here for years. I have been here over a year, myself. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • CAVINEE2012
    Options
    :smile: Hi! I'm Keri.Just started "MyFitnessPal"yesterday. It's good to have a support group and having friends helping you while on your weight loss journey.Add me.
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    feel free to add me :wink:
  • SLewis74
    SLewis74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me, I've been here for only a few weeks myself, I'd like to offer support as well as receive it myself.