Need some friends

Options

Replies

• twinrose28
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am new to this site and would enjoy the friendship and support.
  • MichelleB1427
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as I am fairly new to the site as well! I am also having a hard time staying focused! Need some motivators!! :happy:
  • mishimouse101
    mishimouse101 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have found it super important for me as part of a couple to find active pursuits we both enjoy together. I recommend it whenever possible. Otherwise to spend time together is becomes all movies, food & drink. My former roommate & I would ride bikes, take beach walks and check out competing farms stands on the weekends, My ex and I were fortunate to have a garden so we grew some of our own food and chopped some of our own firewood. Best wishes on your journey!
  • ForgoFood
    ForgoFood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! Anyone else can too!
  • ajajhughes
    Options
    Please any feel free to add me. I am new to this and could use lots of support! I have a long journey ahead of me and need some encouragement!
  • mhouston2011
    mhouston2011 Posts: 155
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'll do all I can to help motivate and support you, because I need the same in return.
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Want t star by saying Welcome to MFP to Lizlan ,Cavinee ,aeskala and all of you that just started using the site..:flowerforyou: You chose a good site to join.. I have been on here since April and have enjoyed the motivation and support I have gotten from several people.. Feel free to add me if you want ..I am on everyday..
    Look forward in helping you through your journey of weight loss..
    Kathy:drinker:
  • eliciafelix
    Options
    I love this!!! 25lbs!!!
  • eliciafelix
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've only been on it for about 3 weeks and have lost 7lbs so far. I cut out pasta and bread which are my weaknesses (smh). I started counting calories which I have never done before in my life.

I find the gym VERY boring, so when working out, I bring my kindle with me and watch a movie or read a book while im on the elliptical...when I look up 60 minutes have passed and i've burned 600 calories! try it!
  • TammyLHaley
    TammyLHaley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!! Ill help motivate you if you will help me... :)
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i added you
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well.
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm new here myself and although we have very different goals, feel free to add me. Having friends to support you in your journey is one of the best stepping stones to success.
  • henny914
    henny914 Posts: 2
    Options
    im new here also - i def would love the new friends for additional motivation and support - so anyone please feel free to add me toodles xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
  • KayleeS1215
    Options
    Im new here too..ive made a couple other accounts and never used them. Hard to stay motivated and keep track on here. Feel free to add me :) I could always use people to keep me motivated too!
  • mmedjjon
    mmedjjon Posts: 511
    Options
    would love more help.FR here with about same age and situation.
  • bsierras
    bsierras Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi! My name is Becky and I am new to MFP, two weeks now. I love it and am looking for support and to give support. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • 80danirenee
    80danirenee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am not new to the site.. But I am trying to get back on track with my weight loss goal. So feel free to add me... I know the more support the better :)
  • mairead42
    mairead42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you guys on your weight loss journey. I am 5' 4" and weigh around 140lbs. I lost 1 stone within the last year but would love to lose another 7lb which I am finding it impossible to do. Need some support.
  • clutz15
    clutz15 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am also new (2 days on site, 2 weeks watching what I eat). I have 30 more pounds I want to lose. I'm a stay at home Mom with 3 kids. Would love some support!