20lbs down, 20 pounds left! *pics*

Options
Techincally I've lost more than 20 pounds but I took my before pictures right at the 200 pounds mark, and as of this morning I hit 180. I'm so excited to be posting in here!!! :D:D:D Can't wait to post my 160 pound pictures once I get there!!! I'm so glad I took these because I was really starting to not be sure if I noticed that big of a difference until I took these... yay!! I have a feeling these next 20 pounds will be harder than the last but I'm ready!!! So far I've just changed my diet and started eatting much better, but the only exercise I'm getting is running after a 16 month and 3 month old lol However, my husband just bought me an eliptical last week and I can't wait to jump on it!!

These pictures were taken 5 1/2 weeks apart. Can everyone else see a difference?

20lbComparison.jpg
20lbComparison2.jpg

Awww, why won't they show?? I used photobucket...

Replies

• HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Techincally I've lost more than 20 pounds but I took my before pictures right at the 200 pounds mark, and as of this morning I hit 180. I'm so excited to be posting in here!!! :D:D:D Can't wait to post my 160 pound pictures once I get there!!! I'm so glad I took these because I was really starting to not be sure if I noticed that big of a difference until I took these... yay!! I have a feeling these next 20 pounds will be harder than the last but I'm ready!!! So far I've just changed my diet and started eatting much better, but the only exercise I'm getting is running after a 16 month and 3 month old lol However, my husband just bought me an eliptical last week and I can't wait to jump on it!!

These pictures were taken 5 1/2 weeks apart. Can everyone else see a difference?

20lbComparison.jpg
    20lbComparison2.jpg

• HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work. I am in the same boat as you - 20 more lbs to go!!!

P.S. I just changed the IMG to img.

HgH:drinker:
  • janjanfat
    janjanfat Posts: 2
    Options
    You can def see a difference! awesome job!
  • jknottage
    jknottage Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an accomplishment in only 5 1/2 weeks! You can totally see a big difference! Great job and keep it up!
  • annam25
    annam25 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

20lbComparison.jpg
    20lbComparison2.jpg

THAT'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE!! Your stomach and legs look so much smaller! Keep up your awesome work!! :)
  • MellyMelx23o
    Options
    heck yes, I can see the difference! Good job! :smile:
  • HakunaMatata519
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Feeling very motivated!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Huge difference in your stomach area! Way to go!!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Big time difference! Keep on going!
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job!
  • NeNekatt
    NeNekatt Posts: 1
    Options
    awesome job.....................keep up the good work!!!!!!::happy:
  • Snuggles5
    Snuggles5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great work u look awesome
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Thanks for the motivation :)
  • mahardin
    mahardin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm at 200, and I want to be around 180, so I look to you for inspiration!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job, I can totally see a difference!! Keep it up and good luck to you!!
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can tell for sure! I have a two month old so this is inspiring. No excuses!
  • IvyMommyof_2
    IvyMommyof_2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WoW! Great job... Thanks for sharing... that's great motivations. I have a 2 1/2 year old and 1 1/2 year. Did you just change your eating habits or are you doing a specific lifestyle change?
  • HakunaMatata519
    Options
    I'm trying to do a mix of "dietting", but also trying to make changes that will be easy to roll into "regular life" once I hit my goal. I still let myself have diet soda, but I only have maybe 2 a week, where as before I'd have a couple a day. I keep my house STOCKED with veggies and fruit constantly so I have zero excuse. I also quit going down the cookie and chip aisle all together so the only time those things are in the house is if my husband buys it for himself, and luckily, we have COMPLETELY different taste in that stuff so it doesn't tempt me lol I also drink slimfast shakes for breakfast, and eat lean cuisine/smart ones for lunch. I mainly use them for convenience but it also helps me with portion control. I'm terrible with that.
  • jvhall83
    jvhall83 Posts: 35
    Options
    Good job that is great work. Keep it up and you will surely reach your goal. 5 1/2 weeks thats amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!