Jamie Easons Live Fit

Options
Anyone doing Jamie Easons Live Fit? Want to start a group?

Replies

• KevinNewton
    Options
    Im not doing it as its not suited for me, But have done a lot of research on it for a few people and my wife at one stage, Seems like a very solid program, all layed out well. Worth giving it a go for sure! Its 10000 times better then a lot of the workout ideas thrown around on these forums :D, So get on it, and good luck.
  • blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    this looks interesting, where can u get the info?
  • saragetsfit13
    saragetsfit13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
  • saragetsfit13
    saragetsfit13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kevin!
  • amyrosner
    amyrosner Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! I just started LiveFit today. I'm glad to find someone else doing this. It sounds like a great program and I'm very excited about it! :)
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I started today as well. I was sold on the "No Cardio" thing for the first month. If anyone wants to start a group, I'd join. Or we can just add each other if there aren't many people participating.
  • amyrosner
    amyrosner Posts: 13
    Options
    Me, too - I love weight training but HATE cardio, so I'm all over this! My arms are all shaky from the Chest & Arms workout today (I work out in the evening), and it feels great, as I haven't pumped any iron in awhile ;)

I'd be up for joining a LiveFit group here, too.
  • gjsmommy
    gjsmommy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have been considering it myself but love my cardio (kickboxing) as it also serves as a great stress reliever for me too. I'd love to hear about your progress if you all don't mind sharing.
  • andidom
    andidom Posts: 3
    Options
    I started this.. on day 5. Enjoying it! I have to confess that I am not sure if I am going to be able to do zero cardio for phase 1! I am not sure how much this is going to hinder my progress with the program? I am training for a sprint triathlon that's Sept. 22nd so I would probably try it the true tested way without any cardio after that. For now, I am just enjoying the meal planning and the weight plan being layed out for me. It can't hurt anyways!
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I started on yesterday, but started with Phase 2 since I'd been doing Body for Life since mid-April and have a pretty good base of muscle going already. I just needed help leaning down and stepping up on lifting even more.
  • ljaroch
    ljaroch Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm doing it and would love to join a group. I started phase one 2 weeks ago but I totally blew it last week and feel like I should start over. I'm doing great today!

How do we get a group going?
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this program on Monday (Aug 20) - and I am using this week to research and prepare. Feel free to friend me if you are doing it as well! :-)
  • superfitconball
    superfitconball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm just wrapping up week 4. The workouts are great, my eating has been on and off though. I'd love to join a group!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I just started it this week!! I'd love to be part of a group if someone knows how to start one!
  • mcgrath18
    Options
    I would love to join a group, I did phase 1 a while back and got great results but fell off the wagon soon after, about to get back into it next week. :smile: It would be awesome to have people to keep me committed!!
  • emilyw158
    Options
    Did anyone ever do this? I just started Day one!
  • andidom
    Options
    I am going to start Day 1 tmrw!